• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Thread Chelsea (H) - Sunday October 20 4:30

Wasn’t pretty but it’s another grinded out win. Another test, another pass.

Bring on the red bulls.

Fucking phew.

We certainly didn’t look like champions today but a huge 3pts.

Roll on Arsenal next week.

Mac and Diaz in Dom and Gakpo out please.

Salah goal and assist in a 2-1.

He is LFC.

First real test of the season, and we got the win... Strange game in that we were quite spawny on several occasions, but also should have been 3-0 at halftime. I had shades of Digger Barnes in May '89, when Diaz didn't just take it to the corner with about 90 seconds left!!!!

Surprisingly pretty much every studio pundit is saying we deserved to win it - even Neville.
I saw that game completely different, it had a feel of men (us) against boys. Lot of huffing and puffing that made it look close, but really it was not - we were in control all through that game. My man Curtis is MOTM

First real test of the season, and we got the win... Strange game in that we were quite spawny on several occasions, but also should have been 3-0 at halftime. I had shades of Digger Barnes in May '89, when Diaz didn't just take it to the corner with about 90 seconds left!!!!
Erhmm

Victory at the San Siro!!!!

Surprisingly pretty much every studio pundit is saying we deserved to win it - even Neville.

On the basis of the heart and grit we showed, it was a pretty poor game to watch in terms of quality and excitement. Neither keeper had anything to do bar pick the ball out the net.

Fucking disgusting refereeing display. I'm usually "whatever" over ref performances, but that? That right there was the most one sided bias shite I've seen. Every 50 50 they got. Hell, even times when there was no contact they got it

Fella on the BBC phone-in was just raging about that. Was it really that shite? Unusually the BBC dudes both agreed with him. I haven't seen the game yet but I'm one smiling Red today.

Back
Top Bottom