• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just sort of let this team overripen on the tree. We are evolving but it's not going to come without a dip. We didn't need a new midfielder because of injuries or being thin, I mean, we fucking definitely did, but we also needed one because we need to improve our midfield which is the worst part of our squad, and getting worse over time.

This system is getting stale....it stifles and limits Diaz and Salah to come inside from the wings, when both of them can do far more.

Intensity my arse.

We just sort of let this team overripen on the tree. We are evolving but it's not going to come without a dip. We didn't need a new midfielder because of injuries or being thin, I mean, we fucking definitely did, but we also needed one because we need to improve our midfield which is the worst part of our squad, and getting worse over time.

Our midfield is world class I'm told

I don't think the score as it stands has been terribly unfair on us. They've fought harder to get to this and well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom