• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Arsenal - Sunday 4.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting us to drop points but with the way that most teams above us are performing , let alone City I've already written off the season so I'll take whatever we can get and hope we can regroup / rebuild effectively.

This match followed by city could do us a world of good though I guess ..

I hope he keeps to this theory, I want something very unpredictable against Arse…….

Allison

Ramsey
Matip
Van Dijk
Tsimikas

Alex-Arn
Thiago
Hendo
Diaz

Salah
Nunez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Play this formation and it is easy money betting that TAA will spend most of the game in front of Salah and Nunez

Nothing. Konate is about 5 yards quicker, thats going to come in handy when Trent is getting butchered by Martinelli
In which case we need the right-sided midfielder to do his job and help out.
I think absence makes the heart fonder. In my view, Matip is better with the ball which we shall need to look after more so than most matches.

Matip is the better player, but horses for courses I think we need more pace on the cover against Arsenal. I don't think this will be a game where we have 70% possession and need one of Matips slalom runs to break a low block.

I'd choose Matip over Konate every day of the week and that's not my gay love for him talking, it's just that one was probably one of our best players last season, one wasn't.

That’s the spirit. At least Konaté will not be sullied by the defeat (being blamed) and live to fight another day, eh?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it's a no-brainer than Gomez should start at RB for this one?

As my previous reply here had suggested. They are not now wearing the green third kit today. It’s the dazzling eyes away kit for today.

#LFC v Arsenal:

Alisson Trent Matip Virgil Tsimikas Henderson Thiago Salah Jota Nunez Diaz

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Henderson, Thiago, Diaz, Salah, Jota, Nunez.
Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Fabinho, Konate, Milner, Firmino, Elliott, Carvalho, Phillips.

309916180_10221114085737906_806914430292613625_n.jpg

Right then. Not about to lose my entire 1-match thread streak to some knobs who think they invented the phrase 'team goal'.

Nah. Salah to get one where we win it from their corner and counter attack so hard Xhaka gets sent off in frustration.

Same formation again? It leaves us open in one way, but we were hardly tight with 3 in midfield. Let's just score more.

Ali
Trent Matip Virg Tsimikas
Hendo Thiago
Salah Jota Diaz
Nuñez

Prob we can win 3-1

See I knew it. We'll win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom