• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Rangers - 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerOnions

Let's Push Things Forward
Administrator
Ok, time to shake things up. Heavy metal gegenpressing pre match.

Rangers can suck several dicks. Firmino is maybe the only player on form right now so I think he has to start, but also I want him Vs Arsenal. I think Klopp has to change formation and get more compact in the center again.

Ali
Gomez Matip Virg Tsimikas
Fabinho Thiago
Salah Eliott Diaz
Firmino

Hopefully we are winning by 3 at half time and swap Jota in for Firmino.

Thoughts?

Jota & Nunez need to start to get some form. Rest Diaz for Arsenal. Agree with Gomez, get him into a rhythm with this back line.

knowing Klopp of late we’ll see Milner start somewhere.

Ok, time to shake things up. Heavy metal gegenpressing pre match.

Rangers can suck several dicks
. Firmino is maybe the only player on form right now so I think he has to start, but also I want him Vs Arsenal. I think Klopp has to change formation and get more compact in the center again.

Ali
Gomez Matip Virg Tsimikas
Fabinho Thiago
Salah Eliott Diaz
Firmino

Hopefully we are winning by 3 at half time and swap Jota in for Firmino.

Thoughts?

Just want to say that given the evidence of 90% of games this season - the only team consistently sucking cock in games has been us, and we don't look like doing any gengenpressing - but more like we are the ones being gangbanged every game.

So my feeling is simple for every game this season until we manage to win 5 games in a row - expect me to say that no matter what line-up - we know one thing:

1) Klopp won't adapt
2) Klopp will do silly shitty subs with regards to Milner

based on (1) and (2) we will lose this game.

We will struggle to create agaist a deep lying defence like we always do. Rangers are shit but at the moment so are we

Jota to start for me.l - maybe Konate too.

Nunez off the bench.

Milner only makes sense if we’re worried about Rangers trying to boot Thiago & Carvalho round the park / but we need a win - so strongest team possible to start.

We’re beating Arsenal at the weekend regardless.

I got my lad and his hun mate two Kop tickets for this; they're coming in from Belfast today. I haste to add my lad is NOT a hun,

One of them will be happy tonight

Klopp isn't going to go 4-2-3-1 so we can forget that for starters.

I'd deffo start Nunez in this one. A physical team where we should be on the attack most of the game. In that scenario I could also think about starting Jota over Diaz on the left - but I won't because just look at the difference he made vs. Brighton - and he's used to playing 150 games a season. Bobby can start vs Arsenal ... unless Nunez goes all Haaland on us and bangs in a hattrick. TAA just because we shouldn't see much action at the back that Gomez+Virg can't handle and Trent's crosses may be valuable for Nunez.

-------------------------------- Ali

TAA --------- Gomez -------------- VvD ------------ Tsimikas

-----------------------------Fabinho

------- Hendo --------------------------------- Thiago

Salah -------------------- Nunez ------------- Diaz

Its the perfect game to adjust things but also in a sense get back to basics.

Klopp's logic will be to marvel at a Trent performance against a second rate side and feel he's vindicated. Until the weekend when Trent gets mullered, again.

Or just see it as the perfect chance to play our right back into form with a good performance and give him some much needed confidence.

Are changes afoot ?

e2e23b666deeee17dbc77af6b5ecf841.jpg

It will still depend on the personnel as much as the system. And that will take time to seep through, I’m afraid.

Last edited:
We’re crying out for a switch to 4231 right now and Rangers are the right opponent to hone it on.

Fuck it, just stick Thiago in the middle of the three behind Nunez. Darwin could just spin and go any time the ball is heading Thiago’s way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom