• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Rangers - 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic stations any time Rangers have the ball in defence.

Nunez is linking up well. His passing is crisp.

I can’t watch the game )unless someone sends me a link…)

Are we going to hump rangers ala Bournemouth? Hiding our problems.

Really hope we don't live to regret not scoring all these chances. We could be ahead by 3 or 4 at this point.

This is different ...and I really really like it. (Not withstanding the fact that it's only the Gers.)

nunez is gonna score lots of goals
No if he keeps finishing the way he is at the moment.
He’s getting into good positions but should have easily scored the last chance rather than hitting it right at the keeper. Not exactly amazing finishing prior to that either. Not an easy chance, granted, but I expect more

We’ve been very good this half. The new set up has seen us create loads and been defensively sound.
Trent looks to be more wide and his starting position seems more defensive. I like it.

More of the same please, and a Nunez goal.

Now let's stick to 4-2-3-1 in our coming games it gives us more potentency on the basis of what I've seen so far today

We’ve been very good this half. The new set up has seen us create loads and been defensively sound.
Trent looks to be more wide and his starting position seems more defensive. I like it.

More of the same please, and a Nunez goal.
Or three :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom