• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Rangers - 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we forget about this game. Not used to celebrating a win, feels wrong this season let's focus on the beating we will get at Arsenal on Sunday.

Good performance and a step in the right direction. More of the same please.
Happy for Trent and Mo.

The question now is who will take the mantle of starting this Sundays Prematch thread with the Arses? @SummerOnions @Red rose @StevieM @Brizzle

Personally, I'll give it to @moron , his intervention might swing things around our way

Seriously dude - I don't want it and the rest of this forum don't want it... it would be an honour though but not this time. I have zero faith in this team despite todays result. If I was to start it - right it would be one of these:

1) Arsenal Away - Sunday 9th October - watch us take it up the Arse.
2) Arsenal Away - Sunday 9th October - dare you to watch us get fucked !!!!
3) Arsenal Away - Sunday 9th October - is VVD gonna take one big Ghaka up his arse ?

You know some thing like that anyway - and before anyone says anything - it has nothing to do with me wishing reverse Karma

Hard to get over excited about beating Rangers at home. They aren't a good team and the gulf in class was very obvious. That said it was much better in terms of shape and creating opportunities.

We probably should have had 3 more goals, between Matip, Jota and Nunez who all had excellent chances. I've been very critical of Nunez but he did ok tonight. Ran his socks off and got into some great positions. He will get goals, simply because he's going to keep getting into position to score them but he passes up an awful lot of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom