• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Saints (a) - Tuesday 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, we're looking more threatening on the right than with trent and mo's recent form.

There's not much space but Harvey mini and bobby are linking well and creating chances.

Yeah, Diaz and Thiago would be good. Jones can be subbed off. Still holds onto the ball to long.
Bobby has been good.

Not us, and not for any one decision, but if the officiating doesn't improve soon then I can see there being a real nasty incident coming. More money in our league than any other but the officiating is like Sunday league shite.

Not us, and not for any one decision, but if the officiating doesn't improve soon then I can see there being a real nasty incident coming. More money in our league than any other but the officiating is like Sunday league shite.

Agree. Maybe it was inevitable that this would happen as playing/training standards outgrow the ability of referees to keep up with them (and TBF Atkinson has always been one of the worst) but there's a definite mismatch there.

Agree. Maybe it was inevitable that this would happen as playing/training standards outgrow the ability of referees to keep up with them (and TBF Atkinson has always been one of the worst) but there's a definite mismatch there.
That’s why VAR should be helping them out.

I love Jotas functional approach to football, just as many touches as he needs to shoot and plenty of direct running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom