• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spanish David Brent

oh dear, he might actually be a good coach but the cringey artita train is gathering steam

Bitterness is strong. He’s turned Arsenal from a bit of joke since Wengers first years to a team that would be going for three in a row if not for the cheating pricks up the road.

He’s methods are clearly working and his squad buys into it.

Bitterness is strong. He’s turned Arsenal from a bit of joke since Wengers first years to a team that would be going for three in a row if not for the cheating pricks up the road.

He’s methods are clearly working and his squad buys into it.
Because footballers are thick and think a lightbulb is magic.

His team is better because they got rid of all of their aging stars, ate shit for years then spent money.

Do we seriously think Slot doesn't have cringe in him too ?

Just wait.

Most managers would list Any Given Sunday and 300 as their favourite movies of all time too.

There are hacks and there are prop comic hacks. Stop making false equivalencies.

The guy used a fucking lightbulb to try to make a lightbulb moment. You can't write anything more shallow unless you went into the shallow end of a swimming pool and were like "jesus this is shallow."

Maybe he's actually a genius, but he knows he's talking to idiots. Yeah maybe. Maybe he has figured out how to turn complex metaphysical truths about football and life into a serious of easily digestible common household items. He's a rhetorical dimmer switch, if you will, and you'd better, because I want you to run slightly more.

Anyhow, it wasn't a swimming pool because it was all a dream, and that's what I want you boys to post like now, a dream, a dream inside an envelope inside a lamp I never wanted, all under a blanket that's too small. Ok, come on let's go. To arms, no, no! it's still feet.

That was a couple of a seasons ago now. The same season he pumped out our songs at their training ground to 'recreate the anfield atmosphere'

This season he has hired pickpockets. Which is great if any of his players have something in their pockets during games they dont want to lose.

There are hacks and there are prop comic hacks. Stop making false equivalencies.

The guy used a fucking lightbulb to try to make a lightbulb moment. You can't write anything more shallow unless you went into the shallow end of a swimming pool and were like "jesus this is shallow."

Maybe he's actually a genius, but he knows he's talking to idiots. Yeah maybe. Maybe he has figured out how to turn complex metaphysical truths about football and life into a serious of easily digestible common household items. He's a rhetorical dimmer switch, if you will, and you'd better, because I want you to run slightly more.

Anyhow, it wasn't a swimming pool because it was all a dream, and that's what I want you boys to post like now, a dream, a dream inside an envelope inside a lamp I never wanted, all under a blanket that's too small. Ok, come on let's go. To arms, no, no! it's still feet.

Was worried you were gonna leave out the envelope bit, because therein lies the key, but glad you didn't.

Yep, you pretty much covered everything.

Are we in line for that this season?

Wasn't that one of the early rumours about why Klopp was off, that he couldn't be fucked with the cameras?

There is no chance for this year, but as you say, it's something the lizards have been angling for previously, and Slots individualised training sessions, will be perfect subplots running through.

• Nunez kicking beach balls through barn doors.
  • Quansah thrown into an MMA ring.
  • Trent going through shopping centres coming to terms with the idea that people can move behind him.
Throw in the Rocky music and it writes itself.

What ever happened to that documentry filmed with us last year? I assume no interest in at all from any streaming giants or did Klopp bin the tapes?

Wouldn't mind seeing up until we won the league cup. No interest in the rest.

Wouldn't mind seeing up until we won the league cup. No interest in the rest.
I think they only started filming it from Nov so won't be very long. Imagine Klopp would have been extremely grumpy through out, even more so at times 🙂

I want to see the episode where something goes “fuck you.. you lego-headed wanker you won close to fuck all as a player and the club you played most for was Everton - so you can go and get fucked”… before lamping the prick.

Back
Top Bottom