• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Szo Boss

I did watch the game and I thought he was bang average. I am an advocate of him when he plays well, but it's been a while now where he's put in a performance strong enough to have a bloody thread named after him.

He was not playing in an advanced 10 role. Jota was pretty much doing that in a hybrid fashion.
It was a performance of 2 halves, that much was easy to tell. You might've been confusing him with Mac, who was crap the whole game.

Under Slot he's given more of a free role but if you take Chelsea first day last season and Ipswich, it's clear he has more license to get forward which he was doing, against Chelsea he was back in our 18 yard box at times helping out defensively.

& in any case where the 90 passes come from I have no idea, as I said Virgil was the only 1 who made more than 60 in the game.

I don't want to be that guy...
Actually, fuck it I am that guy...

Where are the Elliot lovers? I thought Szobo was shite? 🤣
You're insufferable sometimes with this anyone vs the English trend.

Szobo was poor for months last season, one good game and suddenly you're right and Elliott must be shite because Szobo has a good game finally.

When you post normally, you're sound, when you post like this you sound like a cunt with a seriously disturbing agenda.

Szobo was an absolute beauty in the 2nd half against Ipswich.
Elliott will play an important part for us this season regardless.

Are people really saying he had a bad game?

I'm one of those that have spent a large part of last season, wondering wtf is Szoboszlai's role in the side, and what exactly he does, besides run a lot.

But that was an awesome game by him. Some of his passes were off the chart. He's either got a very fast mind and a sharp eye, or he's very very lucky. Mac Allister was our worst midfielder against Ipswich, and that's saying something because he wasn't bad at all!

You're insufferable sometimes with this anyone vs the English trend.

Szobo was poor for months last season, one good game and suddenly you're right and Elliott must be shite because Szobo has a good game finally.

When you post normally, you're sound, when you post like this you sound like a cunt with a seriously disturbing agenda.
Mark, I sometimes act like a kid stuck in 40 year old man's body because I like having a laugh.
A few posts below that post I mention how much I like Harvey. I haven't forgot his goal and performance against Spurs for instance.
Does it anger me that people call Szobo Soshit or whatever? No.
But just like everyone else, I have my preferences. Does it bother me that everyone says that I hate English players?
No again, because it's dumb. I mean I started following the league because of English players. The thing with me is that I hold English players to the same standard as the foreign players.
I want the best available players imo to play.
Is it so far fetched to prefer Konate to Quansah, or Szobo to Elliot, or a lamp post to Jones? ( Sorry I couldn't help myself).

Are people really saying he had a bad game?

I'm one of those that have spent a large part of last season, wondering wtf is Szoboszlai's role in the side, and what exactly he does, besides run a lot.

But that was an awesome game by him. Some of his passes were off the chart. He's either got a very fast mind and a sharp eye, or he's very very lucky. Mac Allister was our worst midfielder against Ipswich, and that's saying something because he wasn't bad at all!
He was turd first half and boss second.

Mark, I sometimes act like a kid stuck in 40 year old man's body because I like having a laugh.
A few posts below that post I mention how much I like Harvey. I haven't forgot his goal and performance against Spurs for instance.
But just like everyone else, I have my preferences. Does it bother me that everyone says that I hate English players?
No again, because it's dumb. I mean I started following the league because of English players. The thing with me is that I hold English players to the same standard as the foreign players.
Is it so far fetched to prefer Konate to Quansah, or Szobo to Elliot, or a lamp post to Jones? ( Sorry I couldn't help myself).
Fair enough chief! 🤣

Just out of curiosity, who are your favourite English players? Currently and historically.

Just out of curiosity, who are your favourite English players? Currently and historically.
Posters on the wall: Barnes, Macca, Fowler, Collymore (even at Forest), Owen (gag)

Then came the Gerrardinho era. Raheem was there, Sterling too.

Now: Trent (despite his flaws)

English player I admired, who weren't connected to LFC?
It's a tough one, because the rivalries were pretty intense back then.
I admired those Manc cunts, except that right back(team Rob Jones).
Teddy before he went to the Scum.
Oh and that 90s team: Pierce, Waddle, Gazza, Lineker.

If I could sign an English player today, it probably would be the cunt who turned us down last summer.
Maybe Palmer too.

Sorry that bit at the end .... lamp post preference over Jones, that is a disgusting comment. Terrible in fact.

Back
Top Bottom