• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fighting donkey

We should know our Darwin by now, he is always the most passionate of all and always in the midst of all chaos. One thing for sure he never went in that crowd to fight anybody but rather to push the Colombian fans further away from the families. Expect him to be in the front line fighting for his cause, and here he was stopping the fans from advancing towards the pitch. He did his duties in a situation that had potential to escalate and harm his people. Yes he grabbed that chair not to hurt anyone, for thats not in him, he simply raised it up to scare the mob away. He had all the opportunity to launch it forward but he didn't and it was not because he was restrained. Yes he punched a fan but not with intent to harm, more to back him off, he got punched as well, it happens all the time in a situation like that.
To suggest that's the end of him, he will get a hefty ban, it's way too chaotic to go that far. I think the club should stand tight behind him. If we want to replace him with another striker, let's do that but not because of this fracas.
Is this a joke?

I'm imagining Darwin coming up the stairs to assault those fans, in a way similar to Obi-Wan scaring away the tusken raiders to protect luke and the droids in A New Hope.

Truly a modern hero for punching fans

You don't know nowadays. I've seen some outlandish stuff on the LFC forum on Reddit.

You should start a thread and fill up our cups with outlandish claims so that we may sup that sweet nectar of the gods.

Yes - plenty. Diouf would be one that springs readily to mind.

As mentioned he’s not hated - people have lost patience with him - there’s a big difference.
He's the main one in recent years.

Naby probably skirted the edge. Fucking joker.

You should start a thread and fill up our cups with outlandish claims so that we may sup that sweet nectar of the gods.
Screenshot-2024-07-13-11-56-07-779-com-brave-browser-edit.jpg

He's the main one in recent years.

Naby probably skirted the edge. Fucking joker.

Kewell wasn’t exactly loved, Owen & McManaman had a fair amount of hate, Torres wasn’t exactly flavour of the month… and shouldn’t even mention Sterling… let alone Raheem.

Cunts: Itandje, Diouf

Sick notes: Naby, Thiago, Kewell, Aquilani

Morons: Carroll, Darwin, Moreno

Wantaways: Owen, McManaman, Coutinho, Mascherano, Sterling, Torres

What a brilliant post.

Yeah I like Darwin a lot. Wanted him to succeed. I'm just done bring patient He's like that cousin or mate you know is a good spud, but you're just tired of their antics. HIs Copa Misses should be instructive - he's not clicking into a new gear this year

Back
Top Bottom