• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fighting donkey

"Pet peeve passengers" maybe?
Or just "passengers"
Or "solid 6 players"

My list:

Rudduck, Kvarme, Carragher, Riise, Hendo, Adam, Downing, Lallana

There’s a seperate section - “English players that only Modo hates”.

That’s were Carra, Hendo & Lallana live.

I still think Markovic could come good for us.
Avram Grant - “I can say that, apart from Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, Markovic is one of the best talents I’ve ever seen at 19 years of age. He’s young, he’ll mature, and then nobody will be able to stop him."

Incidentally, Darwin was signed from Benfica too, after being touted as the next big thing in world football.

Avram Grant - “I can say that, apart from Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, Markovic is one of the best talents I’ve ever seen at 19 years of age. He’s young, he’ll mature, and then nobody will be able to stop him."

Incidentally, Darwin was signed from Benfica too, after being touted as the next big thing in world football.
Maybe we should buy their PR department

So is there any investigation outstanding into the fighting incident?

Rodri and Morata under investigation for chanting "Gibraltar is Spanish" during their Euro celebrations. He should get double whatever punishment is handed out to Nunez, because... reasons.

I still haven’t seen anything to suggest that Nunez is under threat of a ban

Back
Top Bottom