• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Fück You Hansern Cup - Sun 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s suspended until the transfer window is closed.
Good on Brighton for not selling.

that is good
clubs at least trying to show they have power
it can become a pr exercise though. player moaning, club fining the player, then negative pr towards the club etc.

Fucks sake. There isn't a pub in the area that opens before 12. Meant to be meeting my mates at around 11 ...

Alisson, Trent Konate Gomez Robertson, Keita Bajcetic Thiago, Elliott Salah Gakpo

Nunez on the bench

2nd game in a row Klopp has put Gakpo in the middle. Gotta be. I don't think Salah will be played as a CF.

The same position he played for Holland at the WC.

Not sure what to make of it. I'm not too excited but we'll see if he adapts.

I hope Klopp hasn’t gone full space jam and will do Gakpoo - MOneybags - Elliott

Alisson, Trent Konate Gomez Robertson, Keita Bajcetic Thiago, Elliott Salah Gakpo

Nunez on the bench
That makes no sense at all to me. Creates fear in every team whether he scores or not. For Elliott?! And that is the front line I asked for when Nunez was injured (instead of that utter shite of Elliott left and Gakpo at CF). Seriously Klopp?!

That makes no sense at all to me. Creates fear in every team whether he scores or not. For Mo?! And that is the front line I asked for when Nunez was injured (instead of Elliott left and Gakpo at CF). Seriously Klopp?!
Fixed.

2nd game in a row Klopp has put Gakpo in the middle. Gotta be. I don't think Salah will be played as a CF.

The same position he played for Holland at the WC.

Not sure what to make of it. I'm not too excited but we'll see if he adapts.

I think Klopp sees him as the Bobby replacement. Which makes me wonder if he sees Darwin playing through the middle or competing with Diaz on the left.

That makes no sense at all to me. Creates fear in every team whether he scores or not. For Elliott?! And that is the front line I asked for when Nunez was injured (instead of that utter shite of Elliott left and Gakpo at CF). Seriously Klopp?!

Was Klopp not hinting the other that Gakpo plays deeper than Darwin, therefore more like Firmino, Jota & Mane did in that position - whereas Darwin wants to be on the shoulder of the last defender.

Against Chelsea, Gakpo was practically marking their DM - I guess the idea is to cut off that passing channel and try to draw out a CB and create space for the 2 wide players, Salah in particular, to run in to.

Waste of time asking Nunez to do that.

Can we at least try to play a bit of football in their half this time?

Wouldn't normally want replays, but under this circumstance wouldn't be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom