• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Fück You Hansern Cup - Sun 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer confident, greedy Mo who we complain about not passing to unconfident, pass-happy Mo who doesn't spank it top corner.

Some nice moments from Trent, Keita and Gakpo so far.

Thiago is pressing from the ten position with Salah and Elliott keeping their position in the wider areas and holding shape. We could be exposed through the centre with some quick passing, but so far, so good.

I have to say, Gomez has started the game as well as I’ve seen him play in a long time. Pacy, strong, reading the game well etc…

Bajcetic looks like our only ball winner but he's gonna have to smoothen out some of these tackles also

What's the point of sweating blood to win the ball back, just to pass it back meekly to the opponent.

RE Thiago.

Get a grip.

Bajcetic looks like our only ball winner but he's gonna have to smoothen out some of these tackles also
Yes, but that was never a card either. Softb from the ref given moments later McAllister did Keita on a dangerous challenge and no yellow.

Great ball Harvey, Salah also made a great run, but he has to at least hit the target there.

Mitoma is going to be one of the best signings in PL history. He looks an £80m plus player and cost peanuts.

Salah with a Nunez style miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom