• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

And Matip was really good. When not dead. He had the decency to not play international footy.

It’s not unusual for any of our players to miss 6 weeks once in 2yrs, sign away from Afcon. Ask any Argentine, all good.

Was watching City vs Celtic highlights, Celtic won.
Nicolas-Gerrit Kühn, looked pretty good. German RW.

Fulham about to sign an injury crock for £35m that hasn't scored a goal in over 2 years. Talk about being taken for MUGS.

The moment Football Manager assigns a youngster a 'wonder kid' tag they turn all Ali Dia.

It's up there with the Kane curse.

The "Mirror" is saying the blueslime and Leicester are both sniffing around Arthur the Brazilian ghost who was once (allegedly) on our books.

• Haha
Reactions: jan
The blueshite won’t buy without selling. They’re gonna be out of cash before Santa passes by.

The blueshite won’t buy without selling. They’re gonna be out of cash before Santa passes by.
They have paid £20m plus for a new centre half, Jake O Brien, so I assume they are banking on selling Braithwaith for a big fee

Fulham about to sign an injury crock for £35m that hasn't scored a goal in over 2 years. Talk about being taken for MUGS.
Good to see that you still don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, Smith-Rowe for £35m is a steal.

I think it would be if he wasn't injury prone ..
There is some history of young players have groin problems which keep reoccurring until eventually it requires surgery which then seems to solve the problem. Smith-Rowe has had 3 long term injuries all related to his groin but finally he had the surgery. According to Arsenal fans he has looked fully fit for quite a while now.

It’s impossible to say for sure but I reckon the risk is minimal. Honestly, injury risk aside, if Smith-Rowe, Saka, Havertz and Martinelli were all valued at the same price I would pick Smith-Rowe! I know to most football fans that would seem baffling but I’m not most football fans…….i know what I’m talking about. 😎

While I'm not sure I'd go that far, I also rate Smith-Rowe and can see him stepping back up to a top six club in due course, injuries permitting.

Back
Top Bottom