• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

This is Hugh's first season so no one knows how he operates - is he really a risk-adverse 'silent operator' like Edwards, or is he just slow, awkward and indecisive?

We'll soon find out I guess.

If we don't sign anyone, I thought it was all Klopp's fault for transfer mishaps?, who will we blame now? Definitely not Slot yet.

Not sure have much faith in Endo being able to manage our DM workload, was awesome prior to Asia Cup but his work rate and stamina post that was a big worry. With more games in the CL this season, our lack of reinforcement on key areas is a big worry. I know plenty of time to go but to be honest, if haven't moved for a single player prior to first end of this month then without pre-season integration it would likely mean it's not a priority.

you know what i don’t like? united fans are talking about football again, fingers and toes crossed that it’s very short lived and reality sinks in as soon as balls are kicked

giphy.gif
Is he just bigger than thw other boys though?

yea i also think he’s decent
The problem I saw was United being way to 'hung-ho' going forward and then the midfield getting swamped as it was left with only one player, usually McTominay, versus at least two opposition. Basically no tracking back from Rashford et al and, in particular, Fernandes.

What's going on in Marseille, is their new transfer strategy just signing horrible cunts noone else wants?

i heard someone mention in Podcast a few weeks back that the saudi state backed clubs, the ones that get money from the investment fund or whatever, hadn’t been allocated this seasons money yet.

Al Ittihad are one of those aren’t they? Is this the start of the annoying ‘saudi club poking at your star players’ segment of the transfer window then?

So they’re selling him for, at best, what they bought him for… why?

It's mildly surprising Villa agreed to sell at that price, after all, it is only £8M profit after he proved himself successful in the most valuable league in the world. It's also not the easiest market to buy in. Are they in need of sales? Perhaps he was kicking up a fuss.

Back
Top Bottom