• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

you know when you’ve run your nuts off in preseason and you’re tired but you have to go to some team dinner.

you really just want to relax on the sofa and switch off but at least the food will be good and the lads are a laugh…

then your cunt of a manager hires pickpockets to teach you some weird irrelevant lesson

how do you even go about hiring pickpockets? do you engrave the job description on a rolex then jump on the tube?

20 mill for that young guy with a bit of a gut. Money tricks at its finest.
Is he even a footballer? Would have been funny if someone stitched up tap in.

I know it's a shitty Photoshop job but fucking hell his body, face and name all look fully AI generated

Also lol at that dickhead stamping his name on the pic like it's a FIFA logo
It genuinely feels like Chelsea are buying Blockchain NFTs and putting Kits on them

Who's in charge of buying at West Ham?
Tim Steidten. That guy we interviewed for the Liverpool job but decided he wasn't special enough.

He said he wanted to buy Summerville Todibo and Luis Guilherme to replace Diaz Matip and Salah. They stopped listening after the word buy

Solanke to Spurs. I think that's a great signing for them. A front line roster of Son, Solanke, Brennan Johnson, Kulusevski, Werner & Ricarlison is very good.

Solanke to Spurs. I think that's a great signing for them. A front line roster of Son, Solanke, Brennan Johnson, Kulusevski, Werner & Ricarlison is very good.
Getting Solanke in my fuck my fantasy team seems a great move.

Dreamie will need a fairly well stocked supply of underwear to change into this coming season.

He can reach round from his wardrobe to your Y-Front drawer, easily enough

Phew… my emergency drawer… thank the maker!!

Also.. now I have a valid reason for my missus as ti why I haven’t put my underwear away!!! - “so Dreamie doesn’t get them”.

It’ll not get any worse a look than my normal reasons!!!

I mean.. it’s not like moving them from the clothes basket is going to make any difference… right???

Back
Top Bottom