• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Thread: LFC V Thai All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

The Prophet
To get you in the mood for this belter, here's a video of our mascot signing autographs.

Sweet lord fuck what has become of our football club.

I particularly like the fact he's got a red wristband with the name 'Mighty Red' embossed on it, just in case, I guess, that someone mistakes the great tit for some other bloody mascot.

Imagine being Mighty Red. You get a job where you hang out with all the players and see all the matches. Boss. Then they give you the suit and everybody hates you.

Couldnt care less about Mighty Red tbh. What we've become is trying to get our share of all the potential income out there. How we set up in achieving that is another matter. But the whole Mighty Red stuff is just meh. Doesnt bother me and no point in complaining about it. He will hopefully just be gone at some point.

Looking forward to the match though.
Clyne, Milner, Origi, Ings, Gomez, Rossiter, Ojo, Kent, Wilson. Loads to look forward to.

Read last night that Rodgers apparently favours Skrtel and Sakho. Maybe we'll actually use pre season to drill a back four. And maybe O'Driscoll might help us get a bit more organized. Heres hoping.

And that deal with Subway. Brings in money so hoorah and all that, but do the players really have to make flipping baguettes everywhere they damn well go? The first thing poor old Milner gets to do for Liverpool is mix together some watery processed meat and some limp lettuce in front of the cameras.

I'd have made sterling fly out, and wear that suit for the day before selling him to city.
Looking forward to seeing some of the new signings.

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC first-half XI in Bangkok: Bogdan, Gomez, Toure, Sakho, Wisdom, Lucas, Rossiter, Teixeira, Markovic, Ings, Lambert #LFCTour

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC second-half XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Maguire, Allen, Henderson, Milner, Ibe, Lallana, Origi #LFCTour

I wish we were sponsored by Halliburton and Flanagan did drone strikes on Pakistani weddings while his knees fuse back together after that beating he took in The Hanover

Reactions: HC
@LFC: Confirmed #LFC first-half XI in Bangkok: Bogdan, Gomez, Toure, Sakho, Wisdom, Lucas, Rossiter, Teixeira, Markovic, Ings, Lambert #LFCTour

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC second-half XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Maguire, Allen, Henderson, Milner, Ibe, Lallana, Origi #LFCTour

So, do we think that Sakho will play left back, or that Gomez will?

Having Skrtel and Lovren starting together makes me worry that thats Rodgers preferred partnership, I really hope it isn't.

Having Skrtel and Lovren starting together makes me worry that thats Rodgers preferred partnership, I really hope it isn't.

Rodgers is a total fucking moron, so expect it.

Sakho is playing CB, Gomez RB.

Wisdom and Maguire the LBs.

Its the first pre-season friendly. The only thing you can be certain of is that NOTHING should be interpreted from this line up

PS - let me know when the paint's dried

Fair play to Ings for wanting to get back into things right away. Looking forward to seeing Rossiter, Clyne and Ibe.

Its the first pre-season friendly. The only thing you can be certain of is that NOTHING should be interpreted from this line up

We are going to play the season the way we play the first 20 minutes here appaz.

Not necessarily. The second half team looks much more recognisably first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom