• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Thread: LFC V Thai All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers celebrated that goal like he'd celebrate a special needs kid scoring against us

Unenthusiastic

They didn't even try to defend those corners though. But still a good header, Origi looks good.

Nothing really to learn from any of that. Hendo looks like he's relishing being captain. Origi is very raw.

Nothing really to learn from any of that. Hendo looks like he's relishing being captain. Origi is very raw.

I thought Origi looked good.

I don't think the conditions helped, in that he always looked like he was going to do them over the first couple of yards, and he did, only for the ball to slow up in the rain. I didn't think he looked that raw, he took up good positions time and time again, came back to help the midfield, looked to play one two's pealing away into space. Hit the post twice and scored a good header in his first game with new players in less than ideal conditions.

I don't think the conditions helped, in that he always looked like he was going to do them over the first couple of yards, and he did, only for the ball to slow up in the rain. I didn't think he looked that raw, he took up good positions time and time again, came back to help the midfield, looked to play one two's pealing away into space. Hit the post twice and scored a good header in his first game with new players in less than ideal conditions.

That's what I thought too. Oh well hashtag baffled

Good to hear. Hope he's ready.

I only saw it there. Fapped immediately. Raboner.

"Invented by Lamela, perfected by Hendo. "

Get that in the kop for Bournemouth game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom