• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Thread Man United (A) - Sunday 1st Sept 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Diaz does is run down blind alleys.
Grav has no talent, too lazy and doesn't get involved.
& Ibou can't be relied upon to play every week.

United need to sack off Casemiro and get into Mac A’s face more.

Fingers crossed they won’t 😀

Great tempo away at OT.

Gravy been superb.

Brilliant to see Diaz so clinical.

Yet again Salah making a mockery of any fan who thinks he’s past his best. Two wonderful fucking assists and almost three.

Utd still pose a threat but looking good.

I’d swap Nunez for Jota who has been ineffective and pushed off it too easily.

I'd be worried about him fucking up the rhythm

I don't think any of our forwards or ams have been clinical enough in build up. None have had great games because we've had so many promising positions. And yet we are up 2-0. I hope we step up even more.

Opinions on Jota?
I think it's a good game for an early sub.
Having a torrid time against Martinez and DeLigt imo.

Front three all playing badly - but two of them have the goods to show.

Definitely think Jota needs to come off. Can't decide who comes on for him

We need to play with more control in the 2nd half. Lets see how Slot plans for it. Please no helter skelter!

Get Gakpo Nunez and Chiesa on.

Robbo Jota and Mac off.

Ibou Virg and Grav can pretty much shut out this Utd side from here.

We’ve had the ball in the net three times and apart from one shot from the RB we’ve not been threatened

Showing a lot of fans on here for how fickle they are.

Minds changing with the wind, again.
Not me. He's good enough to given the chance. I just wanted better cover than Endo.

Endo is not skipping past the midfield like Gravy with his technical ability and/or physicality.

Gravy can not play every game.

That's when we will suffer.

City have Gundo and Kovacic who can both cover Rodri. We have Endo.

You didn’t watch Salah set up two goals then no? wtf is more clinical than that?
I'm talking about how many times we created a chance of any kind from a good position. We lost balls dangerously in promising situations due to poor passing and decision-making.

There were lots and lots of those situations though and we did convert reasonably clinically when we did get to the final ball, we just didn't get there enough, then had to sprint back on the counter, for no real reason. Call me greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom