• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Thread Man United (A) - Sunday 1st Sept 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about how many times we created a chance of any kind from a good position. We lost balls dangerously in promising situations due to poor passing and decision-making.

There were lots and lots of those situations though and we did convert reasonably clinically when we did get to the final ball, we just didn't get there enough, then had to sprint back on the counter, for no real reason. Call me greedy.
You said none of them have been clinical in the final third. Salah has been the embodiment of clinical. He even gave the offside touch for the other goal.

I’d rather Diaz be clinical with his finishing over anything else too. That second was masterful.

there was a story about robbo midweek where he said this is the first time in 5 months he hasn’t been playing in pain? didn’t read the full article to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom