• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hughes - First Impressions

moron

i am legend
In Addition to the Slot - First Impressions thread I feel it is important to realize that Slot is just a coach and not a manager - the real power is with those above him so please let me know after this transfer window first impressions of our new Director - my impressions are that:

He is a lazy C*NT that has left us short (probably uses lastminute to book his family holidays too), shame on him especially with a new manager.

Obviously if he does the right thing by the end of the window today - then that first impression can change very quickly.

MORON

In Addition to the Slot - First Impressions thread I feel it is important to realize that Slot is just a coach and not a manager - the real power is with those above him so please let me know after this transfer window first impressions of our new Director - my impressions are that:

He is a lazy C*NT that has left us short (probably uses lastminute to book his family holidays too), shame on him especially with a new manager.

Obviously if he does the right thing by the end of the window today - then that first impression can change very quickly.

MORON
leaving us short would be to sell Gomez and Endo without no one coming into replace them.

Hard to give a proper impression as we don't know what the strategy was this window.

Whilst we have a view on the gaps in the squad, he, Edwards & Slot might have agreed to let Slot form opinions of the squad and start making moves next window onwards.

I guess we also don't know how well he's doing with the contracts - which are arguably more important to address than the signings.

Hard to give a proper impression as we don't know what the strategy was this window.

Whilst we have a view on the gaps in the squad, he, Edwards & Slot might have agreed to let Slot form opinions of the squad and start making moves next window onwards.

I guess we also don't know how well he's doing with the contracts - which are arguably more important to address than the signings.
They knew exactly what was required when they went for that Spanish pussy. So they know what is missing and for them to think that the pussy is the only pussy in the world that's good enough for our midfield is a joke.

They knew exactly what was required when they went for that Spanish pussy. So they know what is missing and for them to think that the pussy is the only pussy in the world that's good enough for our midfield is a joke.

What was missing?

Mountains!!!

Imagine the fucker Hughes not literally moving mountains- slack-ass!!!!

This thread will sort out the crazies from the normal people.
You mean identify kiss ass FSG guys from the ones that actually want us to win shit. Yeah we are crazy, I am waiting for Hughes to come out by October and do a Klopp:

"You were right and I was wrong"

Also just adding, he shouldbhave had a number 2, and 3 target on hand if the pussy was not gonna join, he has refused every other club coz of the mountains and mamma tits, so that should have had alarm bells ringing in his head.

I am honestly starting to think that you are Hughes. So only going to ask this once - are you Hughes ?
Don't change the subject now that we know you're only interested in skanky pussy.

I hope you're getting regular checks?

Still though. Selling Fabs for 27M and getting Chiesa for 12M is pretty good business.
We sold someone we shouldn't have bought in the first place, and we bought someone who was cheap because they were going to run their contract down. It's shocking that last part, we'd never squander such a valuable asset.

In terms of players, we seem to have kicked our problems to the next window. But more than the players, the biggest factor for me is did he get the manager and the coaching staff right?

Early signs are very promising on that front. But we will know a lot more as the season progresses.

I am totally taken aback by the fact that the first 3 posters to write off Hughes as a <insert your appropriate expletive here> were Moron, Binomial and Bluebell ....

The one or two others who since piled one were bonus prizes in the loon lotto

What do the below players have in common?

Steve McManaman
Michael Owen
Trent Alexander-Arnold

It's coming. For that Hughes gets an F.

Back
Top Bottom