• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Claire Balding's love child is gagging for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd walk into our team and be a mainstay for donkey's years. He might look like a middle-aged lesbian, and I think that's what puts people off, but he's a top player. Better than Diaz, better than Saka (who people would cream over) etc.
Given the market, £60M would be bargain time.
I rate him very highly, but Gakpo is actually very good, and the price difference does not justify the purchase.

Gordon strikes me a player who couldn’t easily go off the boil. Playing well in Newcastle for a season is nowhere near the same as doing it at a club where you are expected to show up every week.

This talk of being a mainstay for years?? Very few signing go on to do that and he hasn’t done enough in the game to warrant that confidence yet.

Definitely wouldn’t want to sell Quansah either although I still feel he also has a ways to go before he’s a mainstay too. The playing beside VVD effect cannot be overlooked. It’s a big season for Quansah to see if he can push on and become the preferred partner to Virgil.

Swapping Isak for Nunez would be amazing though, but can’t see that happening.

£40m rising to £45m with add-ons, so I'd guess about £44m paid to date (including agent fees / transfer levy).
I'd be surprised if his contract was only 3.5 years, at least 4.5 more likely.
On the basis of 4.5 years, he'd be on the books at just shy of £30m right now.
But seem to be rumours that there'll be no deal and if the Minteh deal goes through then as @Hyena says, they probably won't need to sell Gordon as well. But I stress "probably" because it's hard to tell if that will be enough to get them over the line. They might need to do both.
But Newcastle should know to a good level of accuracy how much they need to raise. Nothing happens, financially speaking, in June, so they should know what their numbers are going to look like,

I think it’s more likely the Minteh sale means they don’t “have” to sell this weekend, but will probably sell if they can get a spectacular deal that allows they some wiggle room to buy more players this window.

They’ll likely sit back and try to rinse us for close to £100m now.

I’d have him in a heartbeat if it didn’t involve losing a good player. Id swap for Konate given his level of injury proneness, if they want a defender

I’d have him in a heartbeat if it didn’t involve losing a good player. Id swap for Konate Nat Phillips given his level of injury proneness Newcastleness, if they want a defender

Fixed

I’d have him in a heartbeat if it didn’t involve losing a good player. Id swap for Konate given his level of injury proneness, if they want a defender

same, i’m very pro cutting out injury prone guys that can’t be relied upon. it also has to be said that he has at times looked a bit rough on the pitch after returning from injuries and he has also started getting involved in silly physical battles with big forwards that he doesn’t always come off best in.

Wouldn’t swap or trade any of players to make this happen.
We haven’t got enough main. defenders on our books and likely we need to add more, they can have Nat Phillips though.

Nat Phillips is out of contract surely. How the fuck ( cue @wolandj we came to agree a salary of £3M a year for him is beyond my ken (see what I did there)

Which didnt happen

Certainly not in this reality - but it’s possible my wardrobe is a portal to an alternate reality where things are ”different”.

It would explain things.

Certainly not in this reality - but it’s possible my wardrobe is a portal to an alternate reality where things are ”different”.

It would explain things.
Dark Matter!

There are an infinite number of Dreamies - now it's all on you to determine the original or see if he's been replaced.

The first player linked to us this summer that actually wants to play for us instead of fucking Real Madrid, City, Barca or Bayern!

Has also scored against each of the Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea and Utd.

Man City - ⚽️
Arsenal - ⚽️
Liverpool - ⚽️🅰️
Man Utd - ⚽️
Spurs - ⚽️🅰️🅰️
Chelsea - ⚽️🅰️

He went from £10k/week to £60k/week when moving to Newcastle. Diaz is on about the same so, on top of the difference in buy/sell plus agent fees we'll need to factor in a salary hike too

He went from £10k/week to £60k/week when moving to Newcastle. Diaz is on about the same so, on top of the difference in buy/sell plus agent fees we'll need to factor in a salary hike too

We could double this, and he'd still be on less than what Nico Williams and Rafael Leao are getting paid at Athletic and Milan respectively.

On a side note, I didn't realise Diaz was paid so little. That's less than what Adrian is getting. Those fools kidnapped the wrong dad!

He’s 23, HG and a Liverpool lad.
Has fantastic potential and was excellent last season. The diving and being Postmann Pat and Claire Baldings love child is something I can live with.

My impression of him changed dramatically after seeing his interview with Neville. Really sound bloke who speaks well for himself and is dedicated to being the absolute best.

Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom