• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Claire Balding's love child is gagging for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
shopping

Organic beans - woah!

The part of me that imagines how Evertonians will be going off their heads make me like this, but I think they'll be asking more money than I'd like us to pay.

£70-80M?
Yeah, that's a lot! It depends, what do we want him to do? Left wing/ forward? Is he that much more productive than Diaz? If we're selling Diaz, and we can recoup most of that fee then it makes sense, i suppose.

The only thing that makes me question this is that LW is where most of our team excel or are strong e.g. Diaz, Gakpo and Jota at times too.

I thought Diaz did great in some of his games as our right forward so maybe Slot is thinking this too (or planning to cash in)

The only thing that makes me question this is that LW is where most of our team excel or are strong e.g. Diaz, Gakpo and Jota at times too.

I thought Diaz did great in some of his games as our right forward so maybe Slot is thinking this too (or planning to cash in)
I'm ok with a Gordon Diaz switch.

Gordon/Gakpo Nunez/Jota Salah/ New signing

I think the problem is, the thread title’s too boring to attract a decent camping troupe, let alone a selection of the finest beans in humanity.

I think the problem is, the thread title’s too boring to attract a decent camping troupe, let alone a selection of the finest beans in humanity.

Gordon himself is too boring.

Anotonio Gordinho on the other hand...

Even for SCM these threads are getting too hard to decipher.
Imagine a newbie trying to make sense of this place 🙂

Id advocate for the signing but is he an improvement on Diaz though ....

I'm ok with a Gordon Diaz switch.

Gordon/Gakpo Nunez/Jota Salah/ New signing

Sounds good although I guess you won't be too happy to hear that the new signing here will be Fabio Carvalho

I guess you won't be too happy to hear that the new signing here will be Fabio Carvalho
You obviously missed how excited I am to see if Fabio can impress in pre-season. He has an open goal in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom