• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

First game prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we like to hear! Drop points early on that we can spend the rest of the fighting to recover. Bravo!
And? How many times have we started well only to fade? The reality is we have a new coach, new system and many young faces to integrate. I am not expecting a title but hopefully be a handful points away from the eventual winner

Do we have a good record when playing against newly promoted teams early in the season?

I can't really say for sure, I don't remember a specific game but it feels like we have a habit of drawing against them, especially if it's away.

Fulham a few seasons ago was 2-2. That sticks out. Other than that I think we win by a single goal.

The objective for the first game should be win. Same for every game before the international break. After that I’d want to see a change in gear to start winning with style.

Fulham a few seasons ago was 2-2. That sticks out. Other than that I think we win by a single goal.

The objective for the first game should be win. Same for every game before the international break. After that I’d want to see a change in gear to start winning with style.
You think the shirts impact the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom