• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Napoli (a) CL - Wed 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see... Gomez is our 3rd (I rate Nat better than Gomez so for me 4th) in line when it comes to CB, so it makes some of us "Gomez haters??...
He for me as always been poor. Doesn't read the game, realizes to much on pace alone, Switches off when defending, just poor all round

Nah he’s not poor, but he’s not league winning team level. He may have been at one point but injuries have hammered him.

No I'm asking why are you blaming Klopp for this?
If he drilled the team stupidly hard after the charity shield, putting players out and making is leggy 6 weeks later, it’s on him.

He signs off on that approach and the buck starts there.

Did it ever occur to you guys that these guys might be damaged from last season ? Losing by 1 point , and the CL final ? I am telling you we should have got some new players for midfield to freshen this side. If I was a player I would he thinking 'what is the fucking point all that effort and not winning any of the big two prizes'

At least we're being trashed by a really good Napoli team. Those six losses in a row two seasons ago were infinitely worse.

I’d get the Badger and jota out now to give them game time because this game has gone. Milner and Salah won’t be missed

People don't like it because they believe that rarely point what we do well That I always point out the "Negatives"
I usually reply that I don't need to point out what we do well; that speaks for itself...

Well this is the perfect example of what happens when you concentrate on the good and ignore the the poor

It's OK we almost did football last season
Remember when we were calling out for new players, and being told not be hysterical, and had we forgotten that this team competed for the Quad? Spilt milk and all that. Klopp needs to change things, get Melo and Thiago on and Miller off. Stop the high line, as we seem unable to defend properly, and get back to a counter attacking side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom