• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Napoli (a) CL - Wed 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent looks so tired and leggy.
Diaz has gone to the right, still not sure what Diaz is doing at times.

Trent seems to genuinely buy in the whole hype and that he doesn't have to break sweat anymore.

The only thing missing is a peacock feather out of his arse.
His legs have gone. So has Fabs. Salah, VVD, Robbo. Diaz’s look like it too.

Bar Charity Shield.
I just DO NOT get what's happened.
It makes NO sense.
I really don't know how world class players can all turn off basically.

A lot of it is mentality. We look as though we know we’re gonna concede and when we do, heads drop.
There’s tension there, which was evident when Millie went nuts at VVD at old Trafford.

Trent has forgotten how to run, Gomez is having a Lovren game and Van Dijk couldn't mark a bingo card at the moment. Shambolic.

Weird how Napoli didn't have to wait for the right 100 million dollar player to improve their team, just shifting a few aging stars in favour of young exciting talent.

I thought there is only like 2-3 midfielders who can improve us?
Anyway Napoli probably will go bust.

Was thinking just before that goal that Gomez needs to come off... proves why he was so far down the pecking order before the injuries'

We're fucking awful. That backline has gradually become a pisstake and Klopp does nothing to adjust it. It's like highline or nothing, there's no plan B, no protecting the team by changing approach. It's become too easy to exploit and Klopp is just watching the same fuck ups week after week.

Gomez, Firmino and Milner have to come off at HT. Milner is on a knife-edge. Firmino has done absolutely nothing but give the ball away and Gomez's confidence must be shot. Trent needs to go back to being a FB - WTF he thinks he is at the moment I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom