• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Napoli (a) CL - Wed 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you're taking the mick but it really feels like it to me.
I just don't get what happened to this team.
I’m not. I’ve said for a few weeks that we look dead after an energetic charity shield. I’m guessing we drove the player hard that week for long term benefit. But we are giving ourselves such an uphill struggle.

Who would you play instead?
Seriously who creates anything apart from Trent? Klopp and everyone above him created this season.

We have a poor midfield right now - and our 4 defenders need to be good defenders.
I know JoeGo has been terrible today, but until today, he was one of our better performers.

Gomez - Matip - VvD - Tsimikas

If Bajcetic doesn't get game time with the current state of our midfield, I'm not sure when he will.

I’m not. I’ve said for a few weeks that we look dead after an energetic charity shield. I’m guessing we drove the player hard that week for long term benefit. But we are giving ourselves such an uphill struggle.

I just hope this doesn't fuck Klopp up ... he's never had to deal with this kind of challenge at Liverpool.

We're fucking awful. That backline has gradually become a pisstake and Klopp does nothing to adjust it. It's like highline or nothing, there's no plan B, no protecting the team by changing approach. It's become too easy to exploit and Klopp is just watching the same fuck ups week after week.

Either change formation, or go more defensive, but we cannot keep on going with 4-3-3 with the current personnel.
it's not working.
We are getting played off the park - unless it's the fucking Cherries.

We're fucking awful. That backline has gradually become a pisstake and Klopp does nothing to adjust it. It's like highline or nothing, there's no plan B, no protecting the team by changing approach. It's become too easy to exploit and Klopp is just watching the same fuck ups week after week.

And defending it.

Klopp will turn this around but probably after a few more matches of watching slack jawed hands behind his back while we are on a bad run. He'll say something like "it makes no sense to change because we had a bad result", but it's maybe six losses in a row before making the precise changes the fans have been clamouring for.

I just hope this doesn't fuck Klopp up ... he's never had to deal with this kind of challenge at Liverpool.

I would say 2020-21. Similar and Klopp brought it back but this feels even more self inflicted. 3bn asset but begging around for a Midfielder 36 hours before dead line.

The squad doesn't need a lot of work, just ten or eleven new players.

A great night for the Gomez haters
Lets see... Gomez is our 3rd (I rate Nat better than Gomez so for me 4th) in line when it comes to CB, so it makes some of us "Gomez haters??...
He for me as always been poor. Doesn't read the game, realizes too much on pace alone, Switches off when defending, just poor all round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom