• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ajax (H) CL 13 September 2022 20:00 pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilno I do believe klopp will turn it around but I just think it's not something that will be fixed in a few games. Like some in here said to me the other day, it could take the season to sort as klopp won't change his ways and we don't have a plan B. It's more that having a shortend preseason as everyone else is doing fine. As fans we tend to look for excuses and when results go our way tend to overlook the actual preformances but eventually consistant bad preformances lead to where we are now. We struggle to break down teams who defend deep, it's not a new thing, has been a thing for a long time, even going back to our title winning season we were able to wear teams down and were clinical when we got a chance. Scoring that first goal changes the mindset of both teams.
But now we have become so predictable

yeh like you said, time will tell us …Anything can happen in football, even the predictable, can become unpredictable …

:)

u19s just gone 2 up.

Oakley Cannonier? Think he's the kid who signed his new contract who I mistook for Matheus Nunes.

Hattrick for the kid now.

Last edited:
This will be the last football I watch before I become a father (unless baby is born in next 5 hours..!) so hoping to go out on a high.

It's cute that you think you'll give a solitary fuck about the result of this game once you're holding your child. Congrats!

When they're little, it's all kids. When they can argue, it's all football

Ignore Farky. They drain your soul, energy levels, bank account and will to live. Football is the only delight you will have left. Families suck.

Yeah, but in the beginning all you give a shit about, after a few weeks, is sleeping. Sleep above all else. Not football. You have to emerge from that cloud around 6 months in to even begin to have opinions about anything else.

Yeah, but in the beginning all you give a shit about, after a few weeks, is sleeping. Sleep above all else. Not football. You have to emerge from that cloud around 6 months in to even begin to have opinions about anything else.
It’s a haze for the first 6 months. I took 6 weeks off after the first born. Sleep was all over the place but i held the boy through our first 5 games.

The following 4 years is a blur.

Unless this is a deadlock to you?

fetchimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom