• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Elliott, Carvalho and Becker of the starters were worthy of anything more than a 5. Everyone else was a 5 at best; I’d give Salah and Firmino a 4 each, Gomez a 3. Alexander Arnold, I’d give a 6, too.

Have you nothing better to do? It still doesn't say klopp out no matter how much you want it to say. Klopp has lost the plot and fully deserves his criticism and told to fuck off with this shite.

No you wouldn't. So you think you would do better than klopp? If a no mark idiot on a football forum would do better than one of the greatest managers in the history of our club then ya klopp should be gone

Again, read my posts during game and stop jumping to conclusions. And any idiot would've picked a stronger team with what was available, even a moronic one like you.

Only Elliott, Carvalho and Becker of the starters were worthy of anything more than a 5. Everyone else was a 5 at best; I’d give Salah and Firmino a 4 each, Gomez a 3. Alexander Arnold, I’d give a 6, too.
Carvalho was shit, he was weak and kept losing the ball. What game were you watching ?

Injuries aside. This is on Klopp. Jones shouldn’t be anywhere near this team. Trent should’ve started regardless of how poor he’s been…. This is forest! Henderson should’ve started. Takes off Fabio and Bobby when we’re chasing a goal and brings on Ox. Awful.
Yeah, and if he had started with Trent from that start and the result were to be the same you'd still blame Klopp for starting Trent. Trent had been shit for most of the season. He needs to see a shrink to saw his head out, there is a mental block.
I said it at the end of last season, we need 4 new signings otherwise we could struggle due to the luck we had with injuries.
This isn't the fall of Klopp, this is FSG needing to realise you can't £30m net and expect to see the same results?

Well ultimately it will be the fall of klopp. Because he ain't getting the funds period. And with the bizarre team selections etc he is doing himself no favours. And don't give me injuries blah blah, we've been found out and shit for ages. Yet it continues to continue .

If we had bought right then the likes of Elliot wouldn't have started as many games as he has. Elliot should be making cameo appearances and maybe start the odd game against teams like Notts Fore... Oh wait hang on... Seriously at this rate Elliot going to be captain the way the season is going

I admit I'm speculating about what Klopp might have said behind the scenes, but it's either that or he really was content with his midfield options, and that to me seems by some distance the less likely option of the two. I don't think he'd be in immediate fear of the sack BTW but I do think any owners would be distinctly underwhelmed if their manager - however successful - was having a pop at them in public, would move to put a stop to it and, yes, would cut him loose if he persisted.
  1. We made an offer for Touchameni and ...
  2. There is no way FSG would cut Klopp loose for speaking out, he would have the backing of the fanbase and FSG would not want to alienate them and end up like the Glazers.

Read my posts during game, put it together, there's your answer.
You've not really said anything other than Jones is shit (which I happen to agree with tbf), 0 posts from you before the game when the line up was announced....only at half time did you start to gloat when we performed terribly which any one of us couldv'e done.

You mentioned Trent and Hendo.....well they've been terrible all season too and both played in the losses to Utd & Arsenal so it wouldn't have been any different so I ask again, name a better XI you couldv'e started with today?

You've not really said anything other than Jones is shit (which I happen to agree with tbf), 0 posts from you before the game when the line up was announced....only at half time did you start to gloat when we performed terribly which any one of us couldv'e done.

You mentioned Trent and Hendo.....well they've been terrible all season too and both played in the losses to Utd & Arsenal so it wouldn't have been any different so I ask again, name a better XI you couldv'e started with today?

There wasn't a lot to post about. Bar the Jones is shite post. Which is fact. Look mate, not after an argument with anybody, we are shite and it's not just down to injuries. Klopp had better individuals available today, he picked his team, we lost. Again and again, lately, and on this site said by many posters, Klopp is to blame for today.

Majority of possession in all games bar against man city and Napoli but we keep recycling the ball all the way back to our keeper and start all over again without any penetration.
It's actually boring and exhausting to watch as very little threat from us. It's actually when the other teams have possession and loose it somehow when some sort of threat from us happens which is very rare .

Blame the board all you want there's only one person responsible for the likes of Keita, Ox, Jones etc still being at the club and it's Klopp.

Klopp has been collecting these sick note non-contributors and it's biting him in the arse.

Ohh fuck off with that shite. That team today was more than good enough to beat newly promoted and bottom of the table Nottingham Forest
If you didn't have any concerns after seeing our lineup at 11:30 then you're a fucking moron.

The team & bench both looked dead

I can’t defend the signing of Ox, it’ll never make sense but are we holding Klopp to an unfair standard if we’re calling out two midfield flops that we signed 4-5 years ago? Every top club has them, can we argue our failing is a financial one where we have to persist with flops where others can discard?

Last edited:
Truth is we had chances today to win that game, but the bigger problem was that we have no one to score except Salah and Bobby. We got rid of 3 goalscorers over the summer and replaced them with one. 3 out and 1 in.....if you do the math and consider our injury rate.. its like a man cutting his cock off when he wants to have sex.

Team wise , the way that i see it is...
A) Too many players that are 29 plus in the first team who will need replacing, Milner,(36) Salah(30), Firmino (31), Thiago (31) Henderson (32) Matip (31) The Ox (29). Ok with a very few exceptions most of these players are going down hill and should have been sold already
B) The walking infirmed : player that can't stay fit The Ox, Naby Keita Joe Matip (Two players that I Like)
C) Those who are just not good enough: Joe Gomez and the Ox
These players should be out of Anfield asap Freeing up money for replacements​

And you're not angry with this shite we are churning out? Yes, fuck off klopp. Brutal from him today. DOESNT SAY I WANT HIM OUT YOU GIMP!
Where have I said I'm happy? Most of my posts are anything but I'm not going to be abusive to the manager. Like ya get when you are 15 you are all full of anger but still you need to keep those hormones in check.
If you can see comments like "fuck off klopp" and "I'd pick a better team" aren't that far away from klopp out....

Again, read my posts during game and stop jumping to conclusions. And any idiot would've picked a stronger team with what was available, even a moronic one like you.
So you are saying I'm an moron and I'd pick a better team than the boss and yet you think you aren't in some way not calling for his head

Lol I'm thinking you are the idiot /moron here bud

1. We made an offer for Touchameni and ...
  2. There is no way FSG would cut Klopp loose for speaking out, he would have the backing of the fanbase and FSG would not want to alienate them and end up like the Glazers.

1. The fact that we put an offer in for Tchouameni makes my first point for me. We wouldn't have made one if Klopp were truly content with his options.
2. I did say I didn't think he'd be in immediate danger. I added that I thought they would cut him loose if he persisted in complaining, and I stand by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom