• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trent, Salah and VVD

Seriously, it’s just a kid with shirt in a US tour. Me thinks the outrage on here feels a bit false.

Any cunt who knocks back signing something for a kid due to transfer links is fucking scum and I wouldn't overly want them as the club.

It's a kid for fucks sake. Let the kid have his souvenir. I'd sign anything if I was him. Maybe even leave a snidey comment underneath.

Any cunt who knocks back signing something for a kid due to transfer links is fucking scum and I wouldn't overly want them as the club.

It's a kid for fucks sake. Let the kid have his souvenir. I'd sign anything if I was him. Maybe even leave a snidey comment underneath.

Id cut the infidel and sign my name in his blood, it's the only reasonable course of action, and serves as a warning. God knows kids in America are tribal about these things, it's not like they're all random cunts with Messi Ronaldo and Haaland shirts. This was a deliberate insult.

Agree... Life's about making memories. Trent has just made a memory that will stay with that kid forever

For the life of me I don't get the hate that TAA gets from some on this site.
Has he been riding yer ma's?
Not many fans like a player who has the body language of someone with a chip on their shoulder who thinks they are bigger than the club, is too good for the position they are played in and visible complains on the pitch, regardless of their talent.

Would be sign a Man U shirt?

He shouldn’t be signing a RM one.

Also - looking forward to Salah proving yet again he can score and assist with the best of them.

Not many fans like a player who has the body language of someone with a chip on their shoulder who thinks they are bigger than the club, is too good for the position they are played in and visible complains on the pitch, regardless of their talent.
Ah, the body language expert defence.

Would be sign a Man U shirt?

He shouldn’t be signing a RM one.

Also - looking forward to Salah proving yet again he can score and assist with the best of them.

Watching the game in Pittsburgh, it really struck me how many fans were wearing jerseys of the teams that were not featured on the day - lots of Man United jerseys, PSG, Madrid, national teams... Looks like American fans just assume any soccer-related jersey is appropriate wear for watching a game.

if trent had joked with the kid to bring a liverpool shirt next time would you feel better? i have it on good authority that he definitely said that

It’s the fact that it’s a soccer jersey that differentiates them from other kids. As opposed to an NFL or NBA jersey. We’re about 20 years away from really caring about which soccer jersey it is.

ok what if when your kid is 10 or whatever and he’s wearing a chicago bulls jersey somewhere in australia. he’s attending an nba exhibition match and bumps into Lebron James, he asks for an autograph… Lebron tells him to fuck off. are you happy?

If my kid is walking round town in a Liverpool top and he spots Mbappe he isn’t going up to the ninja turtle asking for an autograph.

If he spots Diogo Jota he is.

The tribalism in here is weak. I

If my kid is walking round town in a Liverpool top and he spots Mbappe he isn’t going up to the ninja turtle asking for an autograph.

If he spots Diogo Jota he is.

The tribalism in here is weak. I

it’s an american kid, the tribalism is weak there

that’s why i picked a sport i couldn’t give a flying fuck about in my terrible analogy

Virg would not fetch us any money anyway. Next season might be a good time for him to leave.
Salah, we should have sold him last season to rebuild. He won't be worth as much next season, even with a new contract.
Trent, if he leaves for free it will be an absolute tragedy and someone will need to pay with his job.

Virg would not fetch us any money anyway. Next season might be a good time for him to leave.
Salah, we should have sold him last season to rebuild. He won't be worth as much next season, even with a new contract.
Trent, if he leaves for free it will be an absolute tragedy and someone will need to pay with his job.

Back
Top Bottom