• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sepp kicking up a fuss

25 mill £ fee agreed with Leverkusen and Brentford. Impressive by Hughes.

BREAKING: Both Bayer Leverkusen and Brentford have agreed £25m deals with Liverpool for Sepp van den Berg.The decision now rests with the player.
@telegraaf
Has to be more to it though? 15% sell on or something?

More money for John to count on his way to the bank, where are the fucking incomings. This club is testing my patience.

More money for John to count on his way to the bank, where are the fucking incomings. This club is testing my patience.
Calm down - if you should have learnt anything from the FSG rule is that you must enjoy the money coming in as much as spending money on a player. It's like flushing the toilet after you have had a dump and then the flush just throws out cash that smells of roses. I feel great.

I must admit… it’s refreshing to see Moron tell one of the other transfer crazies to calm down over our non-transfer activity.

Although I’d still be wanting regular temperature updates from hell, scanning the sky for pigs and checking to see if Nostradamus predicted “the world will endeth upon the slamming shut of a Liverbirds empty window delivered by their Scottish former Cherry picker!!!!”.

I must admit… it’s refreshing to see Moron tell one of the other transfer crazies to calm down over our non-transfer activity.

Although I’d still be wanting regular temperature updates from hell, scanning the sky for pigs and checking to see if Nostradamus predicted “the world will endeth upon the slamming shut of a Liverbirds empty window delivered by their Scottish former Cherry picker!!!!”.
Everyone likes a bit of money coming in, even I do, I am actually intrigued to find out what we do with it all. I am hoping because none of us have a clue that there X number of talks taking place behind the scenes, and that suddenly we are going to spend 200M before the transfer window ends. But as you know I am not that fussy - all I want is a fucking DM !!! - seen enough of Ederson to suggest he can be the one we need, he is both technical and physical - that's all I want, and I could handle it if they suddenly say that our 3 superstars have signed extensions.

Everyone likes a bit of money coming in, even I do, I am actually intrigued to find out what we do with it all. I am hoping because none of us have a clue that there X number of talks taking place behind the scenes, and that suddenly we are going to spend 200M before the transfer window ends. But as you know I am not that fussy - all I want is a fucking DM !!! - seen enough of Ederson to suggest he can be the one we need, he is both technical and physical - that's all I want, and I could handle it if they suddenly say that our 3 superstars have signed extensions.

The money’s going to fund Trent’s new bumper contract and extensions for Virgil & Mo.

The DM… well we’ll probably wait and see if Mrs Zumba’s titties run dry and the mountains look as inviting in the cold winter chill of January.

The money’s going to fund Trent’s new bumper contract and extensions for Virgil & Mo.

The DM… well we’ll probably wait and see if Mrs Zumba’s titties run dry and the mountains look as inviting in the cold winter chill of January.
She's apparently weaned him and he's wondering if'n he can now fly the nest.

Only if it were true

Mountains always look inviting you wally!

25m for a guy who has never played a single PL game for us (unless I forgotten), that is good going.
But then seen Ipswich have a agreed 30m loan to buy for Broja so we are back to some silly fees.

20-25m is a standard fee for a young player that established himself regularly in 1 of the top 3 leagues in Europe. We were getting that for Solanke and Brewster 5 years ago when they weren't established. This is the market, it's not a low fee just as well it's not this amazing fee everyone thinks, just standard.

Brighton just signed a 1 in 7 championship striker for 40m, then you've got solid CB's but far from world beaters like Guehi and Branthwaite valued at 70m.

Indeed. If we were trying to buy Sepp from some Bundesliga team, we'd be getting rinsed to the tune of 30-40M min.

That's just how the market is these days isn't it?

To think the very first offer for SVDB was €10m. Someone is offering 3x of that in less than 2 months on.

Anyone reckon our transfer team have contracts with bumper bonuses linked to profits on sale of players?
That would make good business sense but, like many bonus arrangements, could lead to dysfunctional behaviour.

Anyone reckon our transfer team have contracts with bumper bonuses linked to profits on sale of players?
That would make good business sense but, like many bonus arrangements, could lead to dysfunctional behaviour.

Don't be ridiculous. Do you mean they'll be incentivised to do something crazy like sell half our squad away and not buy a single player in the summer transfer window? They'll never do that, not when they've just appointed a new manager and we have plenty of money and um...

Mountains always look inviting you wally!

If I look at freezing cold mountain… I don’t think to myself… “fuck!!! I need to get me up there!!”

Nice to photograph from a distance!!!

If I look at freezing cold mountain… I don’t think to myself… “fuck!!! I need to get me up there!!”

Nice to photograph from a distance!!!
Even nicer to photograph from up there! I believe for many people once you’ve truly been up in the mountains it’s then in your blood and going high is addictive (no puns please).
I’d been up mountains in China and loved it but first time in Nepal sealed it. Being high transcends mundane reality and is emotionally elevating (scientifically proven). So it’s easy to see how climbers can get hooked.

Bloody hell the phone signals in the UK are pathetic. WiFi on this Avanti train to Manchester is crap too.
How do you all put up with it. Ugh.

Of course it’s wank. You are moving through countryside with hardly any comms signals which the WiFi works on.

I’ve not had any issues in Liverpool with phone signal apart from being down the beach.

And to finish up. Manchester is full of shit. Shit, shit and more shit. Oh Manchester’s full of shit.

Try the Italian Dolomites ! Spectacular and easy to get up!

I have… I think it’s a fear of falling rather than a fear of heights - being up a mountain is probably not going to be one of my happy places.

But yes… mountains are pretty.

Okay, Hughes is officially the GOAT.

Brentford have agreed a deal in principle with Liverpool to sign Sepp van den Berg. They have agreed to pay £25m plus £5m in add-ons for the centre-back.Leverkusen are also willing to agree to this deal but need to sell one CB. [
@SkySportsLyall
]

Back
Top Bottom