• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sepp kicking up a fuss

So, we've unsettled Gomez, who covered an array of positions well, and we've sold the guy in the squad who could cover an array of defensive positions well. There better be some method in the madness, because if we sell Joe, we're going to be exposed over the course of the season.

So, we've unsettled Gomez, who covered an array of positions well, and we've sold the guy in the squad who could cover an array of defensive positions well. There better be some method in the madness, because if we sell Joe, we're going to be exposed over the course of the season.
I do expect us to replace them. We got our fingers burned with Zumammatitties and will be playing our cards a lot closer to our chest.

I imagine we'll keep Gomez now. 30m for VDB is good value for us and Gomez provides more value across the backline for this upcoming season.

I imagine we'll keep Gomez now. 30m for VDB is good value for us and Gomez provides more value across the backline for this upcoming season.
Yes, but apparently Gomez has taken a huff (understandably), when were prepared to let him go as a makeweight for Gordon. Gomez- who was entirely happy with his lot, now wants to move.

Yes, but apparently Gomez has taken a huff (understandably), when were prepared to let him go as a makeweight for Gordon. Gomez- who was entirely happy with his lot, now wants to move.
Remember when we tried swapping Henderson for Dempsey? Same thing here. He'll fucking cock slap Virge, take the captaincy, become the best CB makeshift no 6 in the world (reverse hendo), win the league this season (remember the last time we won the league? No signings and a looming pandemic...), then we'll also win the CL next season. It's written in the stars.

PL wages might have had something to do with it.

Modo's right though. Playing for the champions of the top German league is surely a more attractive thing than playing for relegation fodder. Mind you, he probably just wants to play

Remember when we tried swapping Henderson for Dempsey? Same thing here. He'll fucking cock slap Virge, take the captaincy, become the best CB makeshift no 6 in the world (reverse hendo), win the league this season (remember the last time we won the league? No signings and a looming pandemic...), then we'll also win the CL next season. It's written in the stars.

I notice you didn't claim that he'd score a goal finally. 😂😂😂

Looming pandemic?

Is there another one around the corner?

Would we take that as long as we get another league title?

remember when everyone rattled pots and pans for the nhs and boris gave his daily updates?

me either, filed away under ‘do not recall this shite’ in my head along with hodgsons time at liverpool

If there was another lockdown i don’t think many office based corporates would be a lenient as last time and just expect BAU but remote.

Back
Top Bottom