• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sepp kicking up a fuss

Considering the fees random youth players are moving for this summer; 20m isn't that bad for someone of his experience

Which also means Sepp wasn’t classified as a youth player last season.

Think he leaves when an offer is good enough to be accepted. Soton are interested as well.
20 mill £ and a buy back clause would be good.

Think he leaves when an offer is good enough to be accepted. Soton are interested as well.
20 mill £ and a buy back clause would be good.
I'd be a bit sad about it. We've got a 40 year old with a year left starting for us. We need to start thinking about the future.
Konate - unreliable
Quansah - prospect
Gomez - not consistent at CB ( since 2019)

I'm not saying Van den Berg is the answer, but he's around. Everyone want Morty to get a chance, give Van den Berg actually has a chance of being 3rd choice.

I would be happy with one CB purchase if our roster this season is

Virgil
New CB
Quansah
Konate
Van den berg

I’d be nervous without a purchase as Konate will only be available for 66% of the season

Virgil
New CB
Quansah
Konate
Van den berg

I’d be nervous without a purchase as Konate will only be available for 66% of the season

Add Gomez in and we’re likely not buying a CB.

It’s all down to whether we stick or twist on VdB for me - just as long as Virg gets a regular partner for Premier League and Champions League. - so be it if it’s Quansah and we want to give him the chance to claim that right side position.

Reactions: dee

Virgil
New CB
Quansah
Konate
Van den berg

The more we see of Quansah and VdB (and we know how good Konate is) the less likely, it seems to me, that we'll make a CB purchase. Even more so if Gomez stays.

EDIT. Sod off Stevie.

money money money
1000049358.jpg

Blair is also getting sold.

We're signing a defender. Left footed CB. Big guess is who.

Back
Top Bottom