• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trent, Salah and VVD

Wasn’t Trent one of the leading players for player of the season before he got injured?
Some of the retrospective reimaging of Trent is almost funny as him wanting to be a mid.
Before we focus on players to get rid, we should at least sign someone, anyone actually. Currently so far, this new lot at helm has me frankly rather worried after Klopp. Let’s hope we do ok.

TAA on Arne Slot:"I spoke briefly to him on the phone before Euro 2024 started.”“He respected the fact that I was going to be away on international break so didn’t want to break up any rhythm or speak about club football in that time.”“I respected that. But yeah, it’s an exciting one – a new change, a new start and a new beginning.”“So I’m excited to get back in and lay the foundations for a good season.”

I'm sure Trent has plenty of options, if he fancies a move why not?

We wouldn't want him hanging around moping if he thought the grass was greener elsewhere.

Spent his whole life and won everything here so if he feels now is the right time to go suck off Jude from Madrid's bench, then he can go. No problems. One less sulky bastard with a stinky attitude to worry about, we looked better as a team last season in the games he didn't play/start in anyway so if he's too immature to get it through his head it's not the TAA show then see ya later.

I think he’s a boss player. And I’d love Slotty to have a position in mind to get the best out of him. I just don’t know where that is.

For the life of me I don't get the hate that TAA gets from some on this site.
Has he been riding yer ma's?

I can exclusively reveal that YerMa longs for Trent’s deep penetrating balls and would happily make him a Back Door hero.

We’re just working out the finer details of what split of Thiago’s annual salary Trent, Virg & Mo are taking to get them to sign new contracts.

I reckon we just have a lazy ass PR dept that couldn’t be fucked organising more than one additional press conference and photo shoot for all the new contracts and signings - so they’re saying nothing so as they can do it all in what quick session before fucking off back to the pub.

I would be happy to give Salah a 3 year contract at £250k a week - he might get slower but he is getting cleverer. His stats shows he creates the most chances of any player in the PL. Or just sell the guy

of the three Salah is the most difficult decision imo

if he quits egypt that would swing it towards extend for me, also like @bluebell says some sort of salary reduction would help too

i’d definitely sell though if the big saudi offer comes in again and that’s probably what we’re at. positioning ourselves correctly with a replacement should that happen.

I wouldn't rush Salah on any deal till end of year. Trent and Virgin ASAP. Salah will remain committed for this year and will give what he can regardless but we really should have signed a younger RW understudy last season to ease him, it's mental we haven't this season.

I would be happy to give Salah a 3 year contract at £250k a week - he might get slower but he is getting cleverer.

He's worse in every way, except now he has to pass and he's rather good at it in attacking play.

Hes not particularly technical though, so that'll get sussed out too. Especially as defenders know he can't beat them with pace anymore, so they can get close. Maybe he will deliver about 4 months of some good football.

We absolutely have to be moving on, whether he's here or not. He cannot be the basis of our attacking play.

25 goals last season but all he does is pass now…

This will be his last season I reckon. Maybe an extension so that we get some money next summer.
Hopefully we’ll bring in his successor as soon as possible, and that we’ll have both for the season.

If Salah knows this is his last season here he will not sign anything. Why would he? He gets the transfer fee rather than the club.

25 goals last season but all he does is pass now…

This will be his last season I reckon. Maybe an extension so that we get some money next summer.
Hopefully we’ll bring in his successor as soon as possible, and that we’ll have both for the season.

13 non penalty goals in the league. We need to wait for him to get even smarter though. He got by just about when he could run dead fast and kick the ball hard but wait until he is slower but even more clever somehow. When I think premier league football, my mind immediately begins reeling at all the raw intelligence on the pitch. It's the key factor. Not being fast, or strong, being able to run more. That's the game we clearly have before us. We can only hope some of the real lights of the game go into punditry.

Back
Top Bottom