• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Torres on Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again Glock said

[quote author=Glock link=topic=34189.msg889124#msg889124 date=1245143058]
Barca bound.
[/quote]

[quote author=ankreds link=topic=34189.msg890155#msg890155 date=1245260610]
So Torres coming out publically and saying he'd love Villa here, Villa mentioning the only english club he wants top play for us, and now this guy (who apparently knows his stuff), saying we're in for him, and have already completed a deal for Silva.

Sounds too good to be true.
[/quote]

Don't it just?

But just imagine.....or don't.

So Torres coming out publically and saying he'd love Villa here, Villa mentioning the only english club he wants top play for us, and now this guy (who apparently knows his stuff), saying we're in for him, and have already completed a deal for Silva.

[/quote]

Valencia would have to be mad to accept 28m plus Riera for David Villa.

[/quote]

It is.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34189.msg890162#msg890162 date=1245261225]

[/quote]

Valencia would have to be mad to accept 28m plus Riera for David Villa.

[/quote]

But in a £50m package, maybe its more tempting or maybe Villa said do the deal with Liverpool? In any case its too good to be true I don't want to even imagine it.

[quote author=KopKing link=topic=34189.msg890165#msg890165 date=1245261523]

But in a £50m package, maybe its more tempting or maybe Villa said do the deal with Liverpool? In any case its too good to be true I don't want to even imagine it.
[/quote]

But just imagine if it did...

In-demand Valencia striker David Villa has stated that he has already made a decision on where his future lies.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are leading the chase for the Spanish striker, who is also reportedly wanted by Premier League giants Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Villa has previously stated his desire to remain in Spain and after scoring the winner in his country's 1-0 Confederations Cup win over Iraq, he revealed that he had already decided where his future lies.

Valencia do not want to sell, but their precarious financial position means a transfer seems inevitable.

"I have made my decision," Villa told the press following the game in Bloemfontein after again being quizzed about his future.

"My agent knows my wishes, and he is now working on that - so I am relaxed.

"There is no deadline on the subject, and I really do not have any more details as this whole thing is not totally dependent on me."

From Skysports

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=34189.msg890169#msg890169 date=1245261839]
[quote author=KopKing link=topic=34189.msg890165#msg890165 date=1245261523]

[/quote]

But just imagine if it did...
[/quote]

Who am I kidding? I haven't thought of anything else since I read it. We'd walk the league with those two.

Report: David Villa Will Only Move To Premier League For Liverpool
The Spain striker is said to only be interested in a switch to England if he links up with fellow countrymen Fernando Torres and Rafa Benitez...

Valencia's David Villa has ruled out a move to the Premier League during the close-season unless it is to play for Liverpool, according to a report in the British tabloid The S**.

Apparently, the 27-year-old has informed close friends that he would only consider swapping Spain for England if he were to link up with fellow countrymen Rafa Benitez and Fernando Torres.

The news, if true, has seemingly ruled out the possibility of seeing the Spain international, who has scored 29 goals in 45 caps for La Furia Roja, plying his trade in the Premier League.

While Chelsea and Manchester United are said to be interested in acquring his services, it appears he would not be interested in a switch to either club.

Liverpool, meanwhile, are not thought to be able to compete financially with the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid for the 5ft 9in striker.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/17/1329834/report-david-villa-will-only-move-to-premier-league-for

thats good news

[quote author=Phoenix link=topic=34189.msg890179#msg890179 date=1245262251]
Molby already posted that mate...
[/quote]

sorry and thanks

I'm suddenly (irrationally) thinking we're in for him...

In-demand Valencia striker David Villa has stated that he has already made a decision on where his future lies.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are leading the chase for the Spanish striker, who is also reportedly wanted by Premier League giants Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Villa has previously stated his desire to remain in Spain and after scoring the winner in his country's 1-0 Confederations Cup win over Iraq, he revealed that he had already decided where his future lies.

Valencia do not want to sell, but their precarious financial position means a transfer seems inevitable.

"I have made my decision," Villa told the press following the game in Bloemfontein after again being quizzed about his future.

"There is no deadline on the subject, and I really do not have any more details as this whole thing is not totally dependent on me."

Can everyone stop quiffing all over the place please?

Why would he say he'd only play for Liverpool if he came to the prem then on the same day be quoted as saying he won't comment on it?

Silly season indeed.

[quote author=Buddha link=topic=34189.msg890224#msg890224 date=1245268163]
I'm suddenly (irrationally) thinking we're in for him...[/quote]

no chance, but I'm sure the thinking is great! 😉

[quote author=Buddha link=topic=34189.msg890224#msg890224 date=1245268163]
I'm suddenly (irrationally) thinking we're in for him...

[/quote]

He has to be talking about Real, surely.

Gotta be Real. Theyve just pulled out now whilst they created silly season and let Valencia sweat a bit on selling him as they need the cash.

Mind you, there are a lot of suitors willing to splash 50M alone on him so maybe it isnt Real?

well then ..... there is me moaning all day about our shitty owners and then all this stuff turns up. I will see it when i believe it but... and before anybody gets too excited may i just add that my last valencia "source" assured me that we were in extended talks to sign ribery three or four years ago until Cisse bust his leg again.... some fucking source...

FWIW i live out here in Valencia, teach the son of the family who own Valencia ( or most of it), surrounded by little rich kids day in day out. Met Pellegrini at his nephews grade 12 graduation 2 years ago... know a few people Valencia wise...that kind of thing...even tried to get in rafa's nieces knickers that kind of tenuous hearsay link stuff.... anyway to call me any kind of source is stretching it somewhat, i just get pissed with some of the right people occasionally and i love the footy.

One of my best mates, believe it or not, called Jose, tells me fucking yonks ago that Silva was a done deal and that Villa doesnt want to play for any other spanish team, and wants to link up with Torres. I assumed that the financial goalposts were shifted somewhat when Bancaja foreclosed on the building project but ...

Jose is best mates with canizares and a few off the trainers etc its a smallish place a bit like the 'Pool, he knows paco auestaran well etc etc ... Anyway up until recently Jose was very minted and knew a good few of the hoy poly types,actually i spose he was one!. So as i'm getting on the bus home today our Real Madrid nut of a driver tells me rather excitedly that Villa is a dickhead and is refusing to sign for another spanish club because it would hurt Valencia and that includes Barca who are detested in these parts...

I think nothing of it i just assume the cunt has been reading marca and sitting in Lying rag too long.... then my usually reticent mate Jose calls and tells me that it aint just rumours and that indeed something is brewing.

What too make of it fuck knows but i will be honest ... im flipping well excited and a little bit hopeful... cos the word down here is that Villa only wants to go to Liverpool.

Heh, I love the transfer window. I have no idea how we'd be able to afford Villa given the figures that have been mentioned (unless we're going to see at least one big big money departure), but it's exciting to ponder the possibilities.

Thanks for the info Molby.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=34189.msg890259#msg890259 date=1245273901]
Heh, I love the transfer window. I have no idea how we'd be able to afford Villa given the figures that have been mentioned (unless we're going to see at least one big big money departure), but it's exciting to ponder the possibilities.

Thanks for the info Molby.
[/quote]

It's great.
My dream tonight will be Villa, Silva, Torres and Gerrard tearing the Mancs a new arsehole at Anfield. Happy days,=.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34189.msg890269#msg890269 date=1245274819]
I don't see where the money is coming from for it, but it would be nice.
[/quote]

Alonso or Masher for £30m+ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom