• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disappointing thing is that Trent’s passing has also been lackluster. I feel for him to an extent - it’s difficult to stay positive after committing a huge mistake in front of millions watching, but hopefully he can still find a good pass or two.

How sweet. A good fucking slap is what he needs.

The most disappointing thing is that Trent’s passing has also been lackluster. I feel for him to an extent - it’s difficult to stay positive after committing a huge mistake in front of millions watching, but hopefully he can still find a good pass or two.

Don't worry, he should be used to it right now.

The writing's on the wall for Nunez, and frankly, he's more likely to get himself sent off than get a goal for us. And I actually like him.

One true DM in our squad and he got subbed off for Elliott?

Klopp doing some late stage Wenger movements at the moment.

Lackluster is very generous!

In Nunez defence; he's already been involved in 2 attacking pieces of play in 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom