• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pre match press conference has had some fucking dreadful questions.

Klopp laughing at the last fella (from ESPN) having a really gruff voice was great though.

Not the best presser but nice to hear a few things, esp klopp saying he just wants the players to "go play football & 'fight' with their mates & do everything they love doing on a football pitch"

Madrid - 4 wins in their last 10 games.

Last ten games (most recent first)

Madrid: DWLDDWWDWL
Liverpool: WLLDWDWWDW

He is completely correct though.
It is clearly meant as a dig at Salah and so whether the statement is 'correct' or not is irrelevant, it's intent was obvious and with regard to Mo can only be assessed in another 10 years. It was petty - I hope he gets to choke on it 27 hours from now.

Haha - I'm a sucker for an ace banner and that Salah chicken one is great. Reds are going to take over town. I haven't spoken to him in awhile but does anyone know if Spion is there? Who's representing 6CM's? Soz if already posted but I've been laid up and out of the loop a bit. Anyway keep the posts coming lads. They are a sort out! 🙂

It is clearly meant as a dig at Salah and so whether the statement is 'correct' or not is irrelevant, it's intent was obvious and with regard to Mo can only be assessed in another 10 years. It was petty - I hope he gets to choke on it 27 hours from now.

EDIT. OK I was wrong and I blame Pearce for his deliberately misleading tweet. Very naughty, twattish even.

Pearce left out that Ramos also said " Obviously Salah is a great player and has proved it this year. "He has a very good opportunity".

Haha - I'm a sucker for an ace banner and that Salah chicken one is great. Reds are going to take over town. I haven't spoken to him in awhile but does anyone know if Spion is there? Who's representing 6CM's? Soz if already posted but I've been laid up and out of the loop a bit. Anyway keep the posts coming lads. They are a sort out! 🙂

I know Peter Hague has made it out there

Woland, Piedro and Peter Hague are there.
Tom Brown is on his way.
I ‘think’ thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom