• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen it mentioned on here, but the club have now confirmed they will give Coutinho a winners medal should we win it.

Courtesy of @Whaddapie

33622846_10216749467872929_3801749499588640768_n.jpg

Mentioned in the feker thread, thoroughly deserved imo
Hard to disagree.

Part of me thinks "Fuck the little turncoat shit", but without his goals we possibly wouldn't have progressed in the competition. I know he scored goals to put us through but the argument against that is we've found a way without him since, so no one really knows.

Regardless of where you sit the fact is he played enough games & scored enough goals in the competition to not only be eligible but to be able to state he played a big part in getting us through.

Hard to disagree.

Part of me thinks "Fuck the little turncoat shit", but without his goals we possibly wouldn't have progressed in the competition. I know he scored goals to put us through but the argument against that is we've found a way without him since, so no one really knows.

Regardless of where you sit the fact is he played enough games & scored enough goals in the competition to not only be eligible but to be able to state he played a big part in getting us through.
He deserves one, but he can suck an absolute donkey dick all the same

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY CIRCLING MY MIND

FOCUS, GONE

Mine too.

We've conquered all of Europe,
We're never gonna stop,
From Paris down to Turkey,
We've won the fucking lot,
Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly,
The fields of Anfield Road,
We are loyal supporters,
And we come from Liverpool,

Allez, allez, allez

If we can frustrate Ronaldo and he has one of hissy fits, that usually brings the morale of his team down. Our record against them has been very good but this is their cup and our manager is great at getting to finals but not winning them.

They are ready to be toppled. They have all the experience in the world but experience comes at a price, the spine of their team has passed its peak. Its the young hungry lion versus the old pack leader. If we keep our heads and play our game I dont think they can live with our tempo.

Just about to leave for the airport to start the epic European voyage - Shannon - Manchester (meet up with Liverpool lot) - Copenhagen - Istanbul - Odessa - Kyiv, couple of long layovers, few nerve jangling tighter ones. Will either end up watching the match on an airport screen or get there & have my kidneys removed … whichever its a win win.

Plan to meet (or avoid) the brave few from here who are travelling, we've even got a WhatsApp group going that averages almost two messages a day!! (thank you PeterHague). Few other old friends to meet when I get there too, so whatever happens will have a buzz.

I'll judge next week whether I am too old for this shit now … and them promptly forget when I think of Madrid 2019

Hope the B team enjoy themselves too, try not to get barred from every pub in town.
B-team my fucking hoop. Our night will be legendary.
Skully, Doc Mac, FFF, Nessy, Fabs, Refugee, 737Max, ij, Jon737282, The Dude, Rosco etc....

Its a proper BEAST collective.

Okay, do people reckon, if I record the game on my TV, so that when I come in bladdered from watching it at the pub I have the option to rewatch it, I might jinx the result

Okay, do people reckon, if I record the game on my TV, so that when I come in bladdered from watching it at the pub I have the option to rewatch it, I might jinx the result
Nope. Didn't jinx us in 2005 when I did it. Did it again in 2007 & we lost, but as it didn't effect us in 2005 I can only conclude that it doesn't effect the result in either scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom