• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS and Marca both saying BALE TO START (on Echo site) with Isco and Ronaldo. RM to try and hit us with pace on the break then. I'm pleased Benzema isn't starting, clever player.

Getting nervous now. Just hope the sense of occasion doesn’t take over, real are looking relaxed that said we have had 2 weeks off so should be full of energy

200 mile drive to the Imperial to watch the game coming up!!!!!

Is the BT channel channel showing the match for free or is this online online only

It’s free in the bt app (upto HD quality) and bt page on YouTube (upto 4K).

It’s also on virgin preview as portly says.

It's free online via the BT website, but I note that on my Virgin Media channel guide, it is on the Virgin Media Preview channel 100.
It’s free in the bt app (upto HD quality) and bt page on YouTube (upto 4K).

It’s also on virgin preview as portly says.

So HD will be free (on the bt sport app) as they usually only allow standard definition through the app.

So HD will be free (on the bt sport app) as they usually only allow standard definition through the app.

I’ve read on the bt support site that it will be hd on the app/website depending on Internet speed.

Same! im in Hong Kong at the moment - Any suggestions on where to watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably down in Wan Chai .. lots of bars and at least plenty of female company if things go downhill and you want to take your mind off it !

I used to love Delany's (wonderful chicken and sauce filled pancakes) but it's closed now so don't really know the bars there any more.

Last edited:
Great news! Unexpectedly but beautifully timed I've been discharged from hospital and will be home by 4pm. Obviously can't get on the ale otherwise my liver will explode but that is a good omen (I couldn't in 2005 as I was starting a new job in Oz 10mins after the pens) my mate offered to come over and hit the beak - he reasoned that had nowt to do with my liver anyway just fruit and veggie smoothies for me. Let's have it lads!

Probably down in Wan Chai .. lots of bars and at least plenty of female company if things go downhill and you want to take your mind off it !

I used to love Delany's (wonderful chicken and sauce filled pancakes) but it's closed now so down really know the bars there any more.

Thanks mate deff not going to hit wan chai this trip, will have to find a place in TST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news! Unexpectedly but beautifully timed I've been discharged from hospital and will be home by 4pm. Obviously can't get on the ale otherwise my liver will explode but that is a good omen (I couldn't in 2005 as I was starting a new job in Oz 10mins after the pens) my mate offered to come over and hit the beak - he reasoned that had nowt to do with my liver anyway just fruit and veggie smoothies for me. Let's have it lads!
Congrats, made up for you mate, enjoy 😀

Just chilling to Dire Straits first two albums. Might even get my iTunes folder cleaned up this evening.

Starting to brick it now. Been too distracted with life past couple days but it's starting to set in now that we play in a European Cup final in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom