• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like last seasons January.

We cannot lose a game at home. I'm not having that. A draw is disappointing considering the opposition, but I'll be fuming if we lose our home record against these.

Inexplicably stupid performance. Don't give the ball away! Trent needs to stop thinking he always needs to cross the ball.

There's a real lack of urgency/energy in general in terms of stopping crossing that just wasn't there earlier in the season.

It's as though months of watching every ball get headed easily away caused complacency.

mane has been shite today ... keita's fault.
bobby? Equally poor. Keita's fault.
salah? Yup, poor. Keita's fault.
Gini? Goal that keeper should have saved aside, poor. Keita's fault.
SUB KEITA NOW!

Inexplicably stupid performance. Don't give the ball away! Trent needs to stop thinking he always needs to cross the ball.

He has a touch of the Houllier Gerrard years about him, the adulation for every pinged pass leading to him doing it every time.

mane has been shite today ... keita's fault.
bobby? Equally poor. Keita's fault.
salah? Yup, poor. Keita's fault.
Gini? Goal that keeper should have saved aside, poor. Keita's fault.
SUB KEITA NOW!
Ha. All true.

But I'd also add Keita was really poor as well, it's just odd everyone is focusing on him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom