• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieta does something
He's had a few good moments but he's been poor overall. That said I don't think anyone has stood out particularly at all, it's all too frenetic.

We should be passing these to death, instead we're playing like it's next goal wins.

Lacking ideas and quality of execution recently.

Doesn’t inspire confidence for the A.Madrid return leg.

I don't think keita has been that bad but imo against a team like this we're looking for something different from the 3rd man in center mid. They're all a bit samey where we'd hope keita might be able to create something. That's why I can see ox being given the chance now.

I think its pretty funny to blame an individual player when this game is sort of just what our play looks like when we aren't playing well, regardless of personnel.

Everyone says our fullbacks play like wingers... yeah, in terms of crossing and using space, not in terms of intricate attacking play. We generally grind on a team. Hopefully they will be more tired and we'll take some smarter risks and stop the pointless ones.

Frimino needs to get involved more, Salah too, after a bright start.
Keita was involved in our goal, but needs to take more risks closer to their box.
Gomez sloppy a couple of times.
Robertson is terribly one footed, which makes him so predictable in possession.
Mane wants to make something happen, but we are all too eager and impatient.

Like someone wrote - we play like the next goal wins it, when we should just pass it more around their box and wait for the opening.
We are forcing it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom