• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL games thread 19-20 October

Did anyone spot Howard Webb in the crowd.
Looks like he was talking to someone, held is hand over one ear. I want to think that he was calling the VAR room telling them to fucking look at it again! Definite red
100% said "don't fuck this up"

jesus coming on for kiwior
a 17 year old nwaneri coming on as well. Nothing like Arteta throwing youth in front of a bus

It’s a mixture of Saka the cry baby and Ødegaard. They are massively missing them both and thankfully the latter is out for more than another month.

I am watching MOTD - so far every game has had a red card - the Arsenal Game, Southampton game, the Spurs Game, and now the Villa game. Fucking hell is that some kind of record in one day ?

- I saw the whole of the Sky game - I thought Arsenal are lacking some serious creativity - and now they will play us with no Saliba due to his ban from today.

- That guy for Leicester - Abdul Fatawa - looks quite decent to me - I think he is defo a Slot player - pretty sure they would want north of 50M for him.

A lot of Arsenal fans on twitter saying Evanilson was offside...not realising that Trossard was the one who passed him the ball.

I am watching MOTD - so far every game has had a red card - the Arsenal Game, Southampton game, the Spurs Game, and now the Villa game. Fucking hell is that some kind of record in one day ?

- I saw the whole of the Sky game - I thought Arsenal are lacking some serious creativity - and now they will play us with no Saliba due to his ban from today.

- That guy for Leicester - Abdul Fatawa - looks quite decent to me - I think he is defo a Slot player - pretty sure they would want north of 50M for him.

Yeah, Abdul Fatawu is a super talent from Ghana - I guess he is still raw since Cooper isn’t trusting him to start, but what an impact! He was linked to Liverpool, I think, before signing for Sporting, who then sold him to Leicester. One to watch for sure.

I think people are sleeping on Spurs this season - they had some problems in the first few weeks and their bad start made everyone forget about them. But now Son is back; he is the purest finisher in the Premier League and they have lots of quality to surround him with. They destroyed United and Ange showed he can learn from what happened at Brighton - I think Spurs are on the upwards trajectory after a poor start and will do well in the coming weeks and months. Currently they are the team I would least like to face.

Yeah, Abdul Fatawu is a super talent from Ghana - I guess he is still raw since Cooper isn’t trusting him to start, but what an impact! He was linked to Liverpool, I think, before signing for Sporting, who then sold him to Leicester. One to watch for sure.

I think people are sleeping on Spurs this season - they had some problems in the first few weeks and their bad start made everyone forget about them. But now Son is back; he is the purest finisher in the Premier League and they have lots of quality to surround him with. They destroyed United and Ange showed he can learn from what happened at Brighton - I think Spurs are on the upwards trajectory after a poor start and will do well in the coming weeks and months. Currently they are the team I would least like to face.
Spurs are decent, but absolutely prone to fucking up dramatically. Did you see the brighton collapse? Spurs will spurs. Challenge for a European place until they aren't

Back
Top Bottom