• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leny Yoro

We praised the Edwards way of doing business and identifying players, so a bit of patience is required I guess.
62 mill for a 18 year old with 1 year left on his deal, 150k per week and 60 games in the top flight.

Yeah, Edwards computer says no.

computer-says-no-funny.gif

Depends which password he used to log in -his old one would likely have said yes and detailed how to hide 99.99% of his salary in a secondary contract and have his transfer paid via a mystery new sponsor based in Abu Dhabi that’s definitely not connected to the owners - then book it as £5m transfer with wages of 250 quid a week.

Liverpool registered their interest in Yoro but they didn't table an offer after being informed that he wanted guarantees about playing time. Anfield chiefs weren't in a position to provide that given they already have four senior centre-backs. [
@TheAthleticFC
]

If it doesnt work out in pre season then PSV are willing to break their transfer record to get him. Upwards of 15-20 mill. So, we should get a decent return no matter what happens.

“Lille put a lot of pressure on Leny Yoro. From what I’ve been told, it’s true that Lille told Yoro that if he stays and leaves for free to Real Madrid next summer, he was NOT GONNA PLAY this upcoming season.”

Poor kid, sounds like he was strong armed into leaving and pretty badly advised. But at least he'll earn a shitload and his family will get a ton of cash. In 2-3 years he can kick up a fuss and Mendes can move him to Real.

If it doesnt work out in pre season then PSV are willing to break their transfer record to get him. Upwards of 15-20 mill. So, we should get a decent return no matter what happens.
From what I've read PSV wouldn't even go to 10 for him.

“Lille put a lot of pressure on Leny Yoro. From what I’ve been told, it’s true that Lille told Yoro that if he stays and leaves for free to Real Madrid next summer, he was NOT GONNA PLAY this upcoming season.”

Poor kid, sounds like he was strong armed into leaving and pretty badly advised. But at least he'll earn a shitload and his family will get a ton of cash. In 2-3 years he can kick up a fuss and Mendes can move him to Real.
I mean like seriously? He was trying to fuck the club that made him. Well done Lille.

To be fair, if Yoro was worried about playing time when he spoke to us and Real… if he mentioned it to Utd all they had to say was “have the seen the state of our defence.. here just watch this Harry Maguire highlight reel!!!”.

Pretty sure, even at 18 he’d back himself to be Utd’s best CB.

From Eindhoven journo:

@RikElfrink
PSV Eindhoven are willing to break their transfer record to sign Sepp van den Berg from Liverpool this summer but would prefer for @LFC to lower their price demands
How superfluous is it to say they'd prefer the price to be lower. Had anyone in the history of this planet ever not preferred a price to be lower than it is?

Apparently he’s facing a lengthy spell out after the injury sustained in the preseason game against Arsenal is a little more serious than originally thought.

Even with a broken foot he’s probably still more competent that Maguire.

He managed to nutmeg himself somehow off a 50 yard punt in his direction, almost leading to a goal. I'm hoping he's going to be as memeable as Harry Maguire

Back
Top Bottom