• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leny Yoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i'm missing something but everytime i watch him on youtube he looks decent but not outstanding or anything. Doesn't look particularly good in the air or at heading a ball.

Maybe i'm missing something but everytime i watch him on youtube he looks decent but not outstanding or anything. Doesn't look particularly good in the air or at heading a ball.
I'm going to need the difference explaining to me. SvP. Unless he's like Superman.

He's extremely good in the air already. Despite only being 18. He's an absolute star this lad.

GOzq_aAbsAAqWlZ

I'm pretty sure they're just as capable of jumping and heading in France as well.
There's no way you truly believe its that simple. You get a lot more time and space in the french league than ours as its nowhere even remotely as physical. Also the standard of players are completely different.

There's no way you truly believe its that simple. You get a lot more time and space in the french league than ours as its nowhere even remotely as physical. Also the standard of players are completely different.

Better players for sure, but the French league is pretty physical. I'm not sure why people are so quick to dismiss his ability just because he plays for Lille. He's 18. He was outstanding against Aston Villa for reference.
He's a insane talent that we'll be cursing Real Madrid for getting this summer.

He wants Madrid, they'll probably tell him to wait a year so they can pick him up for free, and he will.
Strictly, an under-23 player can't move on a free. The new club will have to pay training compensation, but the amount due will be relatively small in the context of fees for an elite level player (typically only a few 100k Euros). It reflects the time invested by the former club in training the player, rather than his value.

Better players for sure, but the French league is pretty physical. I'm not sure why people are so quick to dismiss his ability just because he plays for Lille. He's 18. He was outstanding against Aston Villa for reference.

Yeah, I think the French league is the most physical next to the Premier League. Also pretty defensive - don’t think attacking numbers there are inflated the same way they are in the Netherlands, for instance.

Strictly, an under-23 player can't move on a free. The new club will have to pay training compensation, but the amount due will be relatively small in the context of fees for an elite level player (typically only a few 100k Euros). It reflects the time invested by the former club in training the player, rather than his value.
I thought that only applied in some leagues, and couldn't be applied for international transfers?

I thought that only applied in some leagues, and couldn't be applied for international transfers?
In this context I'm referring to the FIFA rule so it applies internationally (not just within Europe), but only for under 23s.
There are separate FA rules for domestic transfers (the FIFA rule only applies to international deals so wouldn't catch a move between English clubs).

We will hardly be cursing as liverpool are trying to get him but wants real madrid. What more can they do? Like i originally said maybe i'm missing something because i've only seen him from youtube and he looked good but hardly outstanding. If he turns out to be good i'll hold my hands up.

What's the difference between a defensive duel and an aerial duel?
One’s to head the ball out of your defensive area. The other is anything else that includes two players and four feet off the ground. Not 48inches, but all
Four feet.

We will hardly be cursing as liverpool are trying to get him but wants real madrid. What more can they do? Like i originally said maybe i'm missing something because i've only seen him from youtube and he looked good but hardly outstanding. If he turns out to be good i'll hold my hands up.
What I am hoping is that Liverpool dont do a Klopp sulk when he does goto madrid and decide to get no one. That has been the story of Klopp transfer policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom