• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leny Yoro

If Madrid don't pull their finger out I don't know if he is

He’s a «free agent» in 6 months time and can sign for whoever he wants from January 2025 with his contract expiring in June 2025.
He’s in no rush and Madrid hold all the cards.
Either now for the fee they want or for free next summer.

If he goes to United for sake of 6 months then I no words for his desperation, he will surely back himself and wait for the right club.

United are also in for De Ligt and Branthwaite. How many CBs do they need? Don't answer that!

If he is considering United, then very likely he is overrated. Thats a red flag for me. No worthy defender will take that suicidal leap. Good luck Yoro

He'd be a complete idiot to go to either United OR us.

Is not like he's going to start matches in the PL for either side now, so why not wait another year for Madrid, and start?

Can we please move on from this kid, find someone that wants to play for us. We aren’t a 2nd choice club

He clearly wants to get some experience at a mid-level club before making the step up to an elite club in a few years time.

Can we please move on from this kid, find someone that wants to play for us. We aren’t a 2nd choice club
So we should want to make it easy for Madrid to get any player they like with a low-ball offer? Nah, make them suffer.

Yep, FSG exist to punish clubs with no discipline.

"85 million for Caicedo???? I don't think so, Mister!! Not on my watch you won't"

Utd have apparently agreed a £52m fee with Lille for him.

Utd have apparently agreed a £52m fee with Lille for him.
Yeah that's been there for awhile. Problem is he only wants Madrid and looks like he is willing to wait a season and leave on a free if Lille don't lower their demands.

One season left and will leave on a free to Madrid surely? If he goes to United then only reason he will do it for...

One season left and will leave on a free to Madrid surely? If he goes to United then only reason he will do it for...
for...

...the awesome fans?

...state of the art stadium?

...exciting bald Dutch manager?

...Patrice Evra is his idol?

...best mates with Garnacho and Lisandro Martinez?

....can't wait to play in the Europa League?

don't keep us in suspense!

for...

...the awesome fans?

...state of the art stadium?

...exciting bald Dutch manager?

...Patrice Evra is his idol?

...best mates with Garnacho and Lisandro Martinez?

....can't wait to play in the Europa League?

don't keep us in suspense!

Maybe he’s hoping Paul Scholes will suck his toe?

Will be interesting to see if Utd can turn his head with the insane wages for an 18 year old on offer, or if he sticks with the Real Madrid desire. If Mendes sees Real as the next step then thats what will happen imho.

Utds only chance is the insane wage and sign on fee I reckon. Which is probably why its been reported that a few of his family members favors Utd. Money.

So far it looks like he wants Real Madrid regardless.

Ornstein reporting that Yoro is traveling to Manchester for a medical and negotiating personal terms. This is not a good look for us if we were interested, and letting him join Utd.

Ornstein reporting that Yoro is traveling to Manchester for a medical and negotiating personal terms. This is not a good look for us if we were interested, and letting him join Utd.

Wait till the financial and weather package Trent gers offered by Madrid... that will also not be a good look for us

If he's trying to goad real Madrid in to an offer, it's not working very well

Sadly, I dont think this one will be shit. I guess one way of looking at it is that the emergence of Quansah has cooled our need for a new RCB. But we need a LCB.

Do we really want to be paying an 18 year old and his family mega, VVD level money? I'm in two minds about this... But I guess Hughes is pretty clear about his position.

What? Letting? We're not going to compete with the £££££ on offer there. If that's all he (or anyone) is interested in then fuck them.

Back
Top Bottom