• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

COPA AMERICA

It was a great match last night. Canada played well and gave almost as good as they got but ultimately lacked Argentina's quality. Macca was excellent and that touch to Alvarez ultimately decided things.

Thinking of going to USA v Bolivia on Sunday, and there's two games in Austin next week as well. Tickets all decently priced.

Been offered tickets to the final in Miami with the young fella. Debating. once in a lifetime experience but don't have the $ at the min!

My dad got me to the '78 European Cup final. I was 10 at the time. He told me it ruined him but wouldn't ever have changed it. I still live that day even though he passed 5 years ago

yeah, this just convinced me. Thanks mate

Not that I'm an expert in diving, but surely if he just kept running instead of launching himself into the air, there would 100% have been contact, and hence a penalty?

Oh good… is Darwin the one to bring balance to the force again?

Yippee!!

TBF he had to take it on the volley and it was a good volley. A good chance but a metre either side and it was in - the keeper couldn't have saved it.
But on here he gets slagged off for not tying his boot laces the right way.
Yes and that's why I didn't make a big deal out of it. The biggest miss was the second one and sorry there's no excuse for missing that and being offside.

It's fucking Panama. Most other starting strikers in the top half of the PL would have hit 3 in.

Back
Top Bottom