• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (H) - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumored team has Bradley starting.

Alisson, Bradley, Konate, Virgil, Gomez, Macca, Szobo, Jones, Diaz, Jota, Nunez
Interesting if this is right. I'm not surprised that Robertson is being eased back, but I expected Trent to have been slotted straight in. Testament to the fact that there's no panic to replace Bradders. He'll be up against Chilwell tonight who I think is a cracking player when fit. He was absolutely excellent against Boro in the cup semi.

I don't know, we haven't given away many goals but the fact is, we're not the same kind of 'stubborn defence' they're struggling against. We do commit to attack and are pretty far away from the low block sides they hate. Pundits love to say "Liverpool give you a chance [of a goal]", and whilst the stats say we don't give you that great a chance, we all know, we actually do give teams a chance, and get bailed out here and there by having the best no. 1 in the world, and that we're still gonna score 3 against you.

Tonight's game is either going to be perfection a nightmare. Their xG is fucking great. Their actual goals isnt. If it clicks tonight it's a worry

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Jones, Jota, Bradley.

Subs: Kelleher, Gakpo, Elliott, Robertson, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah.

Chelsea make just one change from the side that drew 0-0 with Aston Villa in the FA Cup last-time out.
Full-back Ben Chilwell comes in with Alfie Gilchrist dropping to the bench.

Chelsea XI: Petrovic, Disasi, Thiago Silva, Badiashile, Chilwell, Caicedo, Fernandez, Madueke, Gallagher, Sterling, Palmer.

Subs: Casadei, Mudryk, Chukwuemeka, Nkunku, Broja, Gusto, Deivid Washington, Gilchrist, Bergstrom

Bold love to keep Bradley in. He has not done anything to deserve being dropped, so it's understandable.

It will be interesting to see if Klopp brings on Trent for Szoboslai or Bradley

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Jones, Jota, Bradley.

Subs: Kelleher, Gakpo, Elliott, Robertson, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah.
Of course Szobo would press the hell out of chelsea players. But I hope he is able to assist Jones & Maca to control the game. Against Chelsea we always tend to lose the control of the game for some time and they end up scoring.

Have to say, love Klopp's faith in Bradley. I was absolutely certain that Trent would start.
To be honest, the way our midfield is shaped this season and variety in our attack, we dont always need the RB to be too attack minded. If RB contributes in spurts in the game, that should be enough imo to win us many games.

To be honest, the way our midfield is shaped this season and variety in our attack, we dont always need the RB to be too attack minded. If RB contributes in spurts in the game, that should be enough imo to win us many games.
Bradley *is* attacking though. Just in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom