• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry lads, the Teixeira deal fell through. Mysteriously, I also appear to have advanced radiation poisoning"

I was more thinking along the lines of Se7en.

And Klopp finding out the bid failed when he opened the box with Ayre's head in it.

I'm still dishing out like all over the place. Some one needs to revoke my internet license.

I'm fair too excited. "Teixeira passes it to Teixeira, back to Teixeira, back to Teixeira again. GOAL TEIXEIRA".

It won't matter which one.

There is that David Texeira that was at Groningen and all the ITKs reckoned we were getting him. He's Uruguayan but he's a bit shit really.

It seems Klopp is initially intent on sorting the three behind the striker as a route to making the team as a whole more of a goal threat.

A Coutinho-------Firmino------------Teixeira would be pretty tasty with Ibe/Lallana as back-up.

If so, the links to Long (as a short-term solution) make sense. He'd stretch defences and make space for the three far more than Benteke or an unfit Sturridge.

It's a waste to play Coutinho on the wing.

I was more thinking along the lines of Se7en.

And Klopp finding out the bid failed when he opened the box with Ayre's head in it.
But it works out fine in the end as the rabbit that pulls the levers in his head is unharmed.

Is hamstring a new snack like cheese strings? Perhaps we should stop the players from doing hamstrings.

Who invited Dr Doom to the party?

Shakthar owner makes Abramovich look like Delia Smith:

"He took control of the club when his former business partner and suspected criminal underworld leader, Akhat Bragin, was blown up in his seat at the football club's stadium in 1995.Akhmetov, who was the vice president of Shakhtar at the time, had skipped the game where five other people were killed along with the president in the VIP directors' box."

And we've sent Ian Ayre to negotiate with him. Oh. Dear.

It's just a smokescreen to get rid of Ayre.

Although we could probably have just given Ayre a bad batch of pills and accomplished the same thing.

The Shaktar manager said that he got injured during a training session and was rested for the game.

The hamstring part of it hasnt been confirmed.

Etxn0mT0_normal.png
Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats)
21.01.2016, 14.25
Reports about Alex Teixeira having pulled his hamstring right after LFC made an offer are false. The player's injury is minor, needed rest.

He couldn't even wait to get here.... Fuck him! We need players that will pull their hamstring when they're playing for us

Klopp's playing style and intense training methods are so severe that even the presence of a Liverpool employee on the same continent can cause a hamstring injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom