• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matter of time before Chelsea or someone else bid 30m+ and take him, right?

This seems a little too good to be true...

Matter of time before Chelsea or someone else bid 30m+ and take him, right?

This seems a little too good to be true...
It seems a little too quiet to be true, as was said earlier in this thread, if there's no news tonight, its not happening.

1453181043_Liverpool-ready-to-seal-t.jpg

& Brentwood Gazzette

Lads, I haven't seen Shakhtar play for over 2 years – painful memories, hope you can understand. I saw Teixeira play a little bit in the first season after he was signed and didn't quite understand what he was about, there were too many Brazilians to keep track of. He kept Douglas Costa out of the team and I couldn't quite understand why. Sorry, that's all I know.

I'm In Miami Florida this weekend for work as it happens: maybe I should take a spin up to Orlando and talk to the kid myself. just say the word lads.

I'm In Miami Florida this weekend for work as it happens: maybe I should take a spin up to Orlando and talk to the kid myself. just say the word lads.
Have you been to Mango's tropical cafe yet? The waitresses wear hot pants and dance on the table, but it's not a strip club so it's safe to tell the wife.

Have you been to Mango's tropical cafe yet? The waitresses wear hot pants and dance on the table, but it's not a strip club so it's safe to tell the wife.

Too safe Rory!

PS: I am in fact allergic to Mangos. It seems an Irishman wasn't meant to enjoy the fruits of tropics. (ooh Matron!)

Too safe Rory!

PS: I am in fact allergic to Mangos. It seems an Irishman wasn't meant to enjoy the fruits of tropics. (ooh Matron!)
Alexander the great when he invaded india some of his troops died after their first taste of mango. Really did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom