• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palkin mentions about the €70M as the buy-out clause. Says they have "serious targets" this season and don't want to sell now. Says Liverpool's latest offer was €32M + 4M in bonuses.

Yeah....eh...you do that.
I just have to go pick up something or whatever...be back in a sec.

97X Bang the future of rock and roll

This is all a dream and we'll wake up after drinking copious amounts of alcohol after the 2005 CL win.

On the plus side if we had a front three of Coutinho Firmino and Texeira we would be fucked after every single Brazil friendly where they jet off to Doha and are out of commission for a week afterwards. Best to stick with Benteke, good old reliable Benteke, hed never leave us to play football in Doha as part of a glorified Nike promotion.

Yeah, like it actually existed anywhere except in the owner's head until just now

Indeed. If we had been prepared to pay 38 mill from the start it would have been done already.
We're not one of the mega rich clubs so I agree re our stand in terms of valuation.

The Shaktar director just highligheted how difficult they are to deal with aswell.

Time for the song for Teixeira competition yet. Bit rusty this one, but it has merit in it's artful disregard for appropriate meter and quantity of syllables.

To the tune of 'Just another Manic Monday'

His name is Alex Teixeira
He's better than Shear-er
Love him more than a beer-a

That's as far as I've got. Looking good eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom